Snoop Lion doesn't vote republican.....should you?

October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Very insightful dialogue from Snoop Lion, the man who brought you such timeless classics as "murder was the case that they gave me" and "Doggystyle"

Why I'm Not Voting for Romney [Snoop Lion]:

1. He a white n*****. I don't believe he, as a relatively privileged white man, understands the particular challenges of the African-American community, not that we're a completely homogenized group of people.

2. This muthaf***er's name is Mitt. = Romney's privilege runs so deep even his very name evokes it.

3. Bitch got a dancing horse. = I just do not understand people who spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on horses. How can someone like that possibly understand my life and the challenges I face?

4. He a ho. = I get the impression that Mitt can be bought and that all his professed ideas and values are fake.

5. He looks like he says n***** all the time. = I'm sensing some latent racism within Romney.

6. This muthaf***er's name is Mitt. = See above. My incredulity is such that I needed to repeat this idea.

7. He always interrupts and talks over people like he's better than them. Bitch I will beat the shit out of you. = He's aggressive and inconsiderate in speech and manner. I do not like that. It makes me feel angry.

8. He's Mormon but he ain't go no hos. = Romney's Mormon background is still a mystery to me. Maybe if he'd just talk about it we would understand him and his religion better.

9. He reminds me of every boss I ever hated. = He comes across as condescending, arrogant, and generally clueless.

10. This muthaf***er's name is Mitt. = See above. I really do not like that name.
Why I'm Voting for Obama

tl;dr = Snoop won't be voting for Mitt this November.

I support this. Because I hate horses.

I support this because this shit made me laugh like hell.

8. He's Mormon but he ain't go no hos. = Romney's Mormon background is still a mystery to me. Maybe if he'd just talk about it we would understand him and his religion better.

Yeah, can't trust non-gardeners, though if he has a rake and shovel there might be hope for him.

This. Is. The. Best. Thing. I. Have. Seen. All. Week. <3

I have binders full of women.

digital ones.

you guys are just jelly.

This thread predicted the outcome of the election.

THREAD OP.

I voted for Mr. Potato Head.