SnK Roleplay w/ slyred and XAngelofGamingX

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Don't worry about him," said Tierney stepping away from her older brother, giving Kevin a reassuring smile. Evander sighed and walked away towards his room. "Sorry about him he's.. overly protective," Tierney said after watching her brother leave.

"From what? Am I scary or something?" Kevin asked shyly, looking at the ground a bit embarrassed.

Tierney giggles a bit and sincerely touches Kevin's shoulder, "No, no.. he just doesn't like me talking to guys, or anyone really for that matter," she said.

Kevin shifted a bit when her hand was on her shoulder, but he continued listening. "O-Oh..."

"Don't let it bother you too much, okay?" she said with a small smile, taking her hand off of him. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow I guess," Tierney added, taking a step back.

"W-Why not later??" He quickly asked, looking up at her with a red face.

"Would you like to meet up later?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "We'd have to sneak out but I think we can hide in the darkness," she said with a small chuckle.

Kevin quickly nodded, a small smile coming to his face. "I would love that."

"Sounds like a plan," said Tierney with a slight nod. 'Well, I'll see you then,"

Tierney walks off in the direction of her brother.

Later, at midnight, Kevin has jumped out the window of his 'dorm'.

Tierney crawls out of the window and looks for Kevin.

Kevin looked around, before he spotted her and began walking silently towards her.

Status
Not open for further replies.