*sneaks in* Hiya

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Faithviper, Aug 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey there, I'm new here and was hoping to find some people to play with. I play as a submissive male for yaoi or a straight female. I love series based rps, here are the shows/movies/books/Whatnots that I rp.

My Chemical Romance
    Green Day
    Avenged Sevenfold
    Dir In Grey

Vampire Chronicles

Death Note
    Yu Yu Hakusho
    Ouran High Host Club

Kingdom Hearts
    Final Fantasy- just ask if I do the one you want

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    The Walking Dead
    Criminal Minds
    Law & Order SVU

Lost Boys
    Boondock Saints

Sherlock Holmes
    Marvel Universe
    #1 Faithviper, Aug 26, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
  2. I'm always adding more, so come back and look
  3. hi c: how would you feel about possibly an X-Men rp? gotta love them mutants!

love the avatar btw
  4. I would love to! Thanks, I love Norman Reedus. Are you looking for m/m or m/f?
  5. I like OHSHC...Do you like any yaoi animes?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Yes I love yaoi, what one are you looking for?
  7. Hello. I would love to do a Supernatural, Batman or Sherlock Holmes role play. Which Batman and Sherlock Holmes related things are you familiar with? :)
    • Love Love x 1
  8. With Sherlock Holmes, it's mainly the Robert Downey Jr movies but with Batman, I've watched the Adam West, the old 90's cartoon, the Tim Burton and the other guy...sorry can't remember his name, and the newer movies with Christian Bale.
  9. For Sherlock, I've only watched the series with Benedict Cumberbatch. For Batman, I've seen bits and pieces of various things. Adam West, Young Justice, various cartoons. I know a lot of the basic stories. Would you be open to doing a Batman like roleplay with original characters?
  10. Sure! I don't mind at all
  11. Awesome. Do you want to plan over PMs?
  12. Sure, just send me a pm
  13. @Faithviper

Whether it being a already made up pairing like off Hetalia, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Junjou Romantica, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Elektel Delusional, The Tyrant who fell in love or Hey Class President or something mad up like Master x Slave and Childhood friends.
  14. Ohh I would love to do something with Hetalia! One of my favorite shows.
  15. Would you like to do a yaoi roleplay with me~? I'm in a really gay mood right now XD I'm open for made up since I don't watch enough yaoi anime (except Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, which I'm really getting into) so I'll do made up~
  16. I would love to! What pairings do you like?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.