2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
High fantasy, modern, slice of life, historical
Hey guys! I'm Snark, I'm 20 and I prefer to go by they/them pronouns ! I've been roleplaying since 2010, and I'm thinking about starting up some new rps, not sure how many I'll be taking on as I do have a fair few running already, but some are slowing down so I think I've got some room! As I already said, I'm 20 so partners 18 and up are preferred. I'm willing to take on younger partners occasionally, but for obvious reasons I'm very picky about that and will only allow it if I know the rp is going stay 100% squeaky clean. Anyway, let's get into the details shall we?

post length/literacy...
I don't like to force my partners to meet any specific post length requirements, I just encourage you to write as much (or as little) as you are able to. I will admit though that constant one liners do tend to make me lose interest fast and massive walls of text each reply can make me feel really overwhelmed. My own replies tend to vary wildly depending on all kinds of different factors, but you'll never get anything less than a paragraph from me. As for grammar, punctuation and spelling I'm super relaxed, as long as I can decipher what you're trying to get across I can deal.

story...
I'm open to literally any setting, slice of life and super high fantasy things are my favourites though. I'm also unapologetic in my love for a good romance story with a mix of sickeningly sweet fluff and deep sulky angst. I don't do many fandom rps anymore, but when I do I tend to prefer to keep them in the general universe of the fandom than playing the canon characters.

characters...
I will play characters of any gender, but male characters are very much my comfort zone. I also have a pretty heavy lean towards doing mxm pairings but it isn't an absolute must! When creating characters for an RP I don't require a heavily detailed character sheet, just slide me the basics and a pic or a good description of what they look like and I'm happy, more can be revealed as the characters interact and learn about each other in the story.

no no's...
Not to sound like a massive edgelord or anything, but I'm not really affected by any dark and mature themes. I actually adore dabbling in the heavier stuff, I still have my limits though, anything thats just blatantly obscene can stay the frick frack away from me. I also love treating my characters to sex scenes when it makes sense in the story, what better way to reward them than by letting them and their partner get their freak on??? Smut is not an absolute must for me though, I'm perfectly fine fading to black if my partner isn't into that (fading to black is mandatory if my rp partner is under 18 though, I ain't letting the FBI come bust down my door, no way).

misc...
-I adore chatting OOC, if you gush with me about our characters and things we want to see happen in the plot I will love you forever
-I don't have any set plots in mind right now, so we're going to have to brainstorm together for something if you don't either
-I hate strict dom/sub dynamics between characters in an RP, so don't be coming at me with any 'soft wittle uwu subby wubby babies' expecting me to be your big daddy, no, just no.
-I would prefer if we RP here that it be done in PMs, I just feel weird about other people reading my 1x1s. I also have a discord if you want to take the RP over there instead
-I am Canadian and in the MST timezone
-If I like our characters and story enough I will draw cute pictures of them cuddling or scenarios that happened in the RP

Pairings and prompts...
-celebrity x fan/non fan
-enemy x enemy
-supernatural x human
-royal x royal
-royal x commoner
-royal x knight
-demon x angel
- cop x criminal
-forbidden romance
-figure skating??? why idk i just really want this for some reason????
-artist x muse
-teacher x student (Make sure this is a college setting or the student is over 18 though plEAse)
-soulmate AU's
-pirates
-poly relationships

Fandoms...
-I don't really do fandom rps, but I may be swayed to try one for these fandoms
-persona 5 (lemme grab akechis butt lol)
-ace attorney
-thats it

Welcome to Iwaku, Snark bait. I hope you have an amazing time and enjoy the community we have here. After reading your pairing/prompts and a little bit about you. I'd love to talk to you about some of the pairings. Possibly a pairing/story within a fantasy or historical setting if you're interested? My favourite pairings of yours were; royal x royal, royal x commoner and the royal x knight. I'm normally someone who leans towards female pairings, but if you're interested we could aways for a mxm and mxf in the sense of doubling. For a few different perspectives. Maybe even mesh in a few pairings for difference and drama.

Reactions: Cantripping
@Bubbly Potions thanks for the warm welcome! I'd totally be down to plan something with you! Feel free to send me a message, I'm still getting used to the site so I'm not quite sure how to go about doing everything yet lol

Reactions: Bubs
@Bubbly Potions thanks for the warm welcome! I'd totally be down to plan something with you! Feel free to send me a message, I'm still getting used to the site so I'm not quite sure how to go about doing everything yet lol
I'll pop you a message now~

Hello Snark! Welcome to the site, but I say this as a novice myself 😅 after reading through your thread, I think we might have a bit in common as far as roleplay preferences go!

I'm unsure as to how many responses you've received, as you seem quite the able partner and those get snapped up so fast it makes me cri 😭 so feel free to let me know that you've got too much on your plate to take on something else! There's no pressure from me at all, truly.

If you are still open, however, I also enjoy the police sort of genre (would that be what it's called??) and figure skating...it's so lovely, I wish I could do it without getting terrible blisters all over. I also have a thread posted, so if you'd like to know a bit more about myself, you can go check that out if needed! My resume is fleshed out too, so you can read up on me there as well. I hope to hear from you whenever, and best of luck with your roleplaying career on Iwaku! 🥳

• Thank You
Reactions: Cantripping
@Scoot hey there! I definitely have plenty of open space for partners left, you're only three second to show interest lol. You can totally hit me up with a message if you'd like to plot and stuff! :3

G'day Snark Bait!

Welcome! If you still are looking/have availability I would love to discuss rp ideas :)

Hi, and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm interested in writing with you if you'd like to take on another writing partner. I have some stuff going on in my personal life so I can't guarantee we'd get straight to writing, however I'd love to maybe take that time to plot something out? I'm a fan of a lot of the Pairings and prompts you listed, as well as the settings and other ideas under stories, so I hope we can think up something great if you wish to write together.
I will also say up front I'm only comfortable writing females, so if that's something you don't want to write with at the moment, no hard feelings. Let me know if you'd still like to plan something out though!