3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
People should add me on snapchat >=3

My username is minibitx!

I keep hearing about snapchat but I never bothered to get one. What is it?

Oooh oooh! Add me! Add me!

My username is ShadyoFayx​

I keep hearing about snapchat but I never bothered to get one. What is it?
It's a free app for smartphones where you send pictures to your friends of what you're up to instead of texts

The pictures delete themselves 15 seconds after being viewed , the idea is that you don't sent posed photos that are meant to be kept, you send snapshots of the moment :3

Think this will work?

Attachments

• Iwaku phone.JPG
    Iwaku phone.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 11
It sounds like an interesting concept, but I'm not sold on the idea of viewing a picture message that's going to be gone in a short amount of time.

I tend to value the people I talk to and messages I send/receive a little more than that. >;P

I typically try and avoid non-RP sections of forums this big, because I get lost just walking across the street, but I have to agree with Alan. I run social media marketing at work, and am therefore something of a...well, I certainly wouldn't say guru, but my job depends on using absurd media platform ad nauseam.

SnapChat, however, terrifies me. Maybe it's just paranoia, but the idea of holding a button AND reading a message AND examining and appreciating a very small image all in three seconds terrifies me. I have a friend who uses it and instead of actually reading the message, uses her time to take a screen shot of every. Single. SnapChat.

Which arguably defeats the purpose, but I'm pretty sure I'd have a heart attack three Snaps deep otherwise...

I typically try and avoid non-RP sections of forums this big, because I get lost just walking across the street, but I have to agree with Alan. I run social media marketing at work, and am therefore something of a...well, I certainly wouldn't say guru, but my job depends on using absurd media platform ad nauseam.

SnapChat, however, terrifies me. Maybe it's just paranoia, but the idea of holding a button AND reading a message AND examining and appreciating a very small image all in three seconds terrifies me. I have a friend who uses it and instead of actually reading the message, uses her time to take a screen shot of every. Single. SnapChat.

Which arguably defeats the purpose, but I'm pretty sure I'd have a heart attack three Snaps deep otherwise...
Dude you don't have 15 seconds to read/see the message, it disappears after you're done looking at it, you can look at it initially as long as you want

It's not for in-depth conversations, it's for

'Lookie my new game! Leaving for work, kill me I'm bored'

kind of things. Your friend is kind of obsessive o.o

@LogicfromLogic I can't tell from a picture of your phone lol, just go to the downloads/apps/add-ons or whatever they call it on your phone and try searching for snapchat. If you can do internets on your phone it'll work

...It's a brickphone.

with such a large crack in the screen that I can only guess what text messages say.

Think this will work?

Hey! That's MY phone! 8D We're ancient block phone buddies!

And, no that is not going to work on our ancient phones. ;___; They are not smart phones with apps. We're lucky to have img texting.

Reactions: 2 people
Snapchat is a great medium to send nudes because they delete automatically. I learned that from my boyfriend.

@LogicfromLogic I can't tell from a picture of your phone lol, just go to the downloads/apps/add-ons or whatever they call it on your phone and try searching for snapchat. If you can do internets on your phone it'll work

I can tell, though, and that old thing won't be able to connect to anything like Google Play. ;)

Hey! That's MY phone! 8D We're ancient block phone buddies!

And, no that is not going to work on our ancient phones. ;___; They are not smart phones with apps. We're lucky to have img texting.

I have the Spider Man App though, to the extremes.

Snapchat is a great medium to send nudes because they delete automatically. I learned that from my boyfriend.
That's actually a reason I'm glad your info is kept private and they don't get your phone number; I don't wanna see random peoples nekkid bits! D:

So you just add non-pervs :3

That's actually a reason I'm glad your info is kept private and they don't get your phone number; I don't wanna see random peoples nekkid bits! D:

So you just add non-pervs :3

I didn't realize people actually did that on SnapChat >.>

I didn't realize people actually did that on SnapChat >.>

So don't add people you don't know :P

Reactions: 2 people
How is it I make a snapchat thread and it gets a few views and you make one and it gets flooded quickly?

Anyways, mine is will.tazzy and I would appreciate if you gave me your username on Iwaku before I add you!

Reactions: Minibit
How is it I make a snapchat thread and it gets a few views and you make one and it gets flooded quickly?

Anyways, mine is will.tazzy and I would appreciate if you gave me your username on Iwaku before I add you!
I don't know o.o