☆ smut, yes. ☆

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hikari

Original poster
tumblr_inline_npp281wp6J1ry72eo_500.gif

what it says in the title.

hey! you can call me amai. this is, as you already know, a search thread for people who'd like to smut and enjoy the same things i do. it's going to be divided into two sections, 'information' and 'plots'. do at least skim through everything i've written!

information ;
+ while talking ooc, i type in lower-case and ignore all rules of the english language. during the actual rp i won't be like this i swear.
+ this can either be mxf, fxf, or mxm, though i would really rather do mxf.
+ i'm fine with playing the male or female, the submissive one or dominant, etc, don't really mind.
+ do let me know if you have any no-nos or things you don't like! i respect everyone's choices.
+ i prefer my smut to be descriptive, detailed, explicit. just repeating "she moaned" over and over again is boring, really.
+ size does not matter [hah]. no, really. if it's a short scene, write a short reply; if it's a long scene, do a long one. i don't mind!!
+ i have a bad habit of procrastination and other issues that might prevent me from replying. please please nudge me whenever you want to!! i really don't mind.
+ i'm okay with this being anime (like, anime faceclaims) or realistic (like real people c: )
+ ahh, as for kinks/no-nos, let's discuss that in private, shall we? seems a bit strange talking about that out in the open.
+ yeah i think i'm pretty chill...... //sweats feel free to ask if you have any other questions!!

plots ;

[ these don't belong to me pls ]
+ look at this list click it
+ this one too
+ student/teacher with the student being of legal age yes
+ awkward first times between teens who have no idea what they're doing
+ that's all i've got for now lmao

aaand that's all i've got to say. if you're interested, do leave a comment or pm me. idk.

Oh God, there's so many interesting plot ideas here that I just don't know which one to pick... XD

I'm interested! :)

Which of these plots would you be willing to.write as fxf? I'm looking to develop my smut writing skills and I'm intrigued by a lot of the plots you have listed.

I'd like to try the movie theater one but add my own twist to it if that's ok?

yes
yes
yes
and yes
hit me up, babe ( teacher x student is one of my current cravings too)

Status
Not open for further replies.