Smut WITH plot, looking for two serious partners

K

Kattcattis

Original poster
I am only looking for two people who can play MALE for these two plots (mxf). First plot is domxdom, and the second is domxsub. I am looking for someone who can balance with a good plot and a lot of sexy time! And have the capacity to give nice descriptive posts. I might have come up with parts to these plots, but I want YOU to help and perfect it. Involve yourself, and lets have fun!

If none of that sounded good, then there is no point in continuing. There will be more information about my requirements and the actual plots. This will probably be long and boring, but I hope you take your time and read through it all! I will most probably notice if you don't.

What I expect from you.
- Relatively active. Now I understand real life, work, school and mood swings. I get that too. Tell me if something is going on, thus I don't sit around and worry. My rule is; that if there is a whole week without an answer or explanation, then you're simply not interested and I will drop the rp.
- Don't be shy. Hey! I am a very open person, and I love talking outside of the rp. If it is what you ate for breakfast or spit balling ideas for the rp. Show some fire! :)
- Roleplay sample, I want to see your preferred length and grammar. This is usually not popular with me... But I HAVE to have one for these plots. I don't need you to be able to write a novel, but nevertheless I need you to write more than some puny sentences. Nice details and be invested to create a rp world with me. This tiles in with grammar too. English is not my mother language (Swedish), but I use iwakus correction and google translate if I get really stuck. I hope from this forum post, I show that I at least can be interesting to write with.

I'm sorry in case I will be harsh in the beginning, or down right refuse you. I am rather tired with not getting serious answers. So please, show your interest.

General information.
- I will have Character sheets for the characters, and I expect you to have one too. With this said, I only use anime pictures as the Characters appearance. That is how I will imagine the rp, and I hope that sits well with you too.
- These rps can involve a lot of different kinks. If you have a limit or something you want included, don't hesitate to tell me! I have a kink list, but I am very open and I would like to see yours too. Be open and dirty :P
- I live in Sweden, so there is a possibility of very different time schedules. It can be found on my Profile.

Finally, to the plots!

Fighting for the Soul Powers (MxF)-(DomxDom)
We can do either historical or present time. Doesn't matter much. It's fantasy. Demons and Reapers are slightly
inspired from the tv-show Supernatural. But rp will be nothing like it!

In places human can't see, there is supernatural beings. Some of these beings strive to collect Soul Powers. What is that you ask? When you are able to send a dead human soul to either heaven or hell, you earn Soul Powers. Naturally, Reapers earns the most Soul Powers of them all as their job is to send the dead human soul to either heaven or hell. However, Demons hunt for Soul Powers too. But they can only make deals with the humans, that will later lead them to hell. Giving the demon it's Soul Powers. Now, they came up with these "games" to gamble with the Soul Powers they earned, or lose it all. There is mostly demons betting on these games, but sometimes reapers can be seen around. This game is called; the Fighting Grounds. Where a demon or reaper have a 'Warrior' that will fight for them, and the price money; being Soul Powers.

My idea is evolving around this endless gambling of Soul Powers. My character (as seen to the left) is a special Reaper. She is not completely bound having to work with delivering human souls to the after life. Being the child of one of the Four Horsemen; DEATH. She finds it more entertaining to gamble her easily earned Soul Powers on the Fighting Grounds. You will be playing her Warrior. And they have, sort of a domxdom relationship. That we either start from the middle or from the beginning. Whatever we prefer.
This rp will include fighting, violence and blood. As there will be scenes played out in the Fighting Grounds.
But also can have a lot of different kinks to it. If you want your Warrior to be just a strong man, fine, or anthropomorphic, fine. This can all be discusses ;)

Orphan became Maid, then Maid became...? (MxF)-(DomxSub)
I see this being played historical, Europe or something like that. Doesn't need to be anything specific.
Can add fantasy/magic elements if we want to, but is not needed. Lets make an interesting Prince/DukexMaid plot!
Charlotte Page lost her parents in early age, living a rather pitiful life with her aunt, that had no love for the child. She taught her house choirs and treated her nothing more than a household worker. Her aunt was a lady of a nice villa, taken over from her late parents. However, these are hard times and as her aunt had lost her own husband, it was getting more difficult to keep workers around. Dwindling down in incredible dept, the aunt basically sells Charlotte Page to pay it off and get a less expensive household somewhere. Charlotte Page must now serve as a maid at the Castle/Mansion, under the rule of the Prince/Duke.

This one is very open to change around! That is just the basic premise of the plot :P
We can add fantasy to it, or not! All up for discussion.
I could not decide if it's going to be about a Prince and castle, or a Duke in his mansion... It will be your character, and I really like to give you freedom to create him as you please. As the plot might be more about him, than the maid. If he is a good, white knight, that want the best for his people, or a spoiled brat that looks to his own.
We can talk about it, if we want it to be a romantic love story. Or a darker one which the maid is used by the lord.

Last words.
Phew.... that was a lot! Through I hope this have been interesting, and that I've given enough to peak an interest to keep on building on these stories. Nothing is set in stone, and I love to discuss about things to make it a fun rp for us both.

IMPORTANT. Send me a PM of which plot you are interested in, what you would like to play (seen as I kept both the Warrior and Prince/Duke very open for your own creation) and a sample of your style of RP.​

Last edited by a moderator:
I will say I do struggle to be active once a week, as I do work, and looking for a full time job. I also have church, family life, and physical therapy often. I really like the idea of the Orphan becam Maid, then Maid became...? I would love to try a role play with you. I don't mind doing magic into the mix.

Here is a sample form one of my role plays that has gone on hiatus.

Misty moaned as she slowly stirred. Yawning and rubbing her eyes as she realized Carlotta was kissing her. "Morning." Misty moaned as her eyes slowly focused in to see it was morning. Mistry looked somewhat forward to this day as it was Saturday, their day off from training. But not Carlotta's. "Awe don't tell me..." Misty cried as she shifted.

Misty remembered how each night, since their match, she been loosing clothes little by little. towards the end, yesterday before they went to bed, Misty accepted her Mistress' proposal of wearing the extra large dildos in her. Misty remembered the deal of how if they stayed in they would do what she wanted for the day, but if not, a strong punishment off and on with intense training for entire day with her naked.

Misty looked down to see the one in her pussy was still there as she moaned and sat up. "I guess you win this bet." Misty spoke not looking towards today. Misty looked at her mistress as she eyed her friend's toned body. She began to want more as she bowed her head. "Do you want to punish me first and if so which tool? Or would you like to bath first. And my I please remove the dildo from my vagina its hurting." Misty asked in wonder.

Misty knew they were having some rockiness and was well aware of their terms as she knew Carlotta was going to bring her to true submission and train her all out just as their Masters for Martial Arts do. She wonder how this would also effect school and other activities. Misty partly kept her ye tot eh large dildo in her love's hand as she hoped she would not be suspended again. Misty really hated and struggled accepting the lacking of movement or even having something solid under her to support her.

Looking at Carlotta, Misty decided to do one action before her friend said anything as she leaned in and kissed her as she fently creased her mistress's breasts while her left hand began to lift the night shirt she was wearing. "When will you fuck me truely?" Misty asked her face completely shot red of embarrasment.