S

Ser K+

Original poster
Guess what.
It's not dead.

Just as anime as I expected, too.

Thoughts? Comments?
Go wild folks!

I'm so hyped about this game and the new FE, but that's for another thread.

I know some people are upset because they wanted a cross-over a la smash or MvC with main characters ripped from the games.

I think it should've been Devil Survivor x Fire Emblem.

Heh, either way we'd be getting a SMT/Fire Emblem crossover.

I know some people are upset because they wanted a cross-over a la smash or MvC with main characters ripped from the games.
Huh...
That's an idea that seems a little...
That's pretty much asking for a Cross-over x Cross-over game...

Well to be fair, not too long ago was project X zone. That was being described as CapcomxSegaxBandaiNamco.

Regardless, I'm more curious about what this game will be more about. I'm so happy it got a trailer after so long, but now I'm thirsty for more.

Heh, either way we'd be getting a SMT/Fire Emblem crossover.
Yes, but it would've been Somewhat Appropriate SMT/Fire Emblem rather than Random Asspull SMT/Fire Emblem.

Not that I hate the idea, but I'm still baffled by the choice of series.

Regardless, I'm more curious about what this game will be more about. I'm so happy it got a trailer after so long, but now I'm thirsty for more.
Yeah, it's been what? Two, three years? The hype is strong over here.

Yes, but it would've been Somewhat Appropriate SMT/Fire Emblem rather than Random Asspull SMT/Fire Emblem.

Not that I hate the idea, but I'm still baffled by the choice of series.
I see you're point, but it seems like they decided to make a new hybrid system...
It's interesting, if you ask me.

Wait, does this mean I get use my Ike amiibo for something other than smash and project steam?

Oh right!
Amiibo!

Now, I'm curious how they'll implement that... >.<

I could see either costumes, demons, characters, or possibly even a themed encounter.

I've never heard of this one until now.

Is this some fire emblem meets every day school life game?

Well it ought to be Fire Emblem meets every day school life until demons show up and destroy Tokyo.

But it sure looks like Fire Emblem meets every day school life.

Well it ought to be Fire Emblem meets every day school life until demons show up and destroy Tokyo.

But it sure looks like Fire Emblem meets every day school life.

Status
Not open for further replies.