Smoothe Criminal

Henry lay back and rested his hands gingerly on Zayn's hips, feeling his heart flutter. Did Zayn really write that song about him? He leaned up to press his lips softly against his boyfriend's, just beaming. "I love you,"

Liam gaped a little, and stuttered soundlessly for a few long moments. "I-I'm sorry Niall." He sighed. "Maybe you should speak to them, get some closure."

Zayn's heart was sent into a flurry when Henry said the L word. Surprisingly though, Zayn had no problem saying, "I love you too." He kissed lightly down his boyfriend's neck. "It's a good thing that we're having to share a bed anyway, because otherwise it would be hard to explain to Nialler."

"What's the point? I never had a chance with Henry anyway. It's obvious that he is totally into Zayn, and I don't want to ruin that." He sighed. "Li, you're so lucky you're straight. It would be a whole lot easier if I were just into girls, period."

Henry shivered when his sensitive neck was kissed, his cheeks still flushed. He felt like he could do anything, be anything, for this boy. He would move mountains just to make Zayn smile. He chuckled breathily, drumming his fingers along Zayn's chest. "I'd of snuck into your bed anyway, to hold you..."

Liam just wanted to cheer his friend up, he didn't like Niall sad or upset. "I'm sure you did, the both of you were friends anyway, and I always caught Henry looking at you." He then shrugged. "It's basically the same, i'm sure."

"You've always been the poetic type, and apparently that hasn't changed." Zayn grinned and kissed around Henry's earlobe. "Remember all those nights when I would break up with someone, and you would sneak into my room at night and just hold me while I cried my eyes out? That was what helped me more than anything else." He breathed lightly into his boyfriend's ear.

"Not likely. Then I wouldn't be crushing on my band mate's boyfriend." Niall glumly said and rested his head on the table. "Can you carry me to my room, Li-Li?" He was slurring his words ever so slightly now, from the alcohol he had been drinking.

"Of course it hasn't, that's me." Henry let out a soft chuckle, uncaring that he was considered poetic; he thought it was a useful and romantic characteristic. He shivered again when the sweet kisses continued. "Yes, I remember...I was worried I was just making it worse, or freaking you out..." He admitted, relieved.

Liam pinched the bridge of his nose, not knowing what to say or do to make Niall feel better. Poor Niall.
He nodded, pulling Niall into his arms, lifting him towards his room. "Cheer up mate..."

"No you didn't freak me out at all. Actually you always made me feel better." Zayn smiled and whispered in Henry's ear, "Actually I would jerk off to you every other night." He smirked.

Henry felt his cheeks burn like they were on fire, and even nearly moaned. "Yeah? Well, your not alone." He chuckled softly. "Your gorgeous."

"Not nearly as good looking as you. I don't understand why you don't have girls and guys beating down your door to date you." Zayn smiled and finally kissed Henry's lips.

Henry kissed him back tenderly and emotionally, hesitantly pulling away. "Oh no, you must need glasses love. I'm ugly."

"If you're ugly then so am I." Zayn murmured back. "We've always got our hair done by the same barber, so if you call yourself ugly, then I say I am as well." He suddenly felt the pitter patter of rain on his head and he looked up as the rain began pouring down.

"Really?" He grumbled. "We're in Australia and the one day it decides to rain is the day I finally get together with the guy of my dreams?" Zayn pouted.

(Could you please post your last post from the email here for me? :) )

Zayn slowly pulled away afterwards, and smiled. "Come on, we better get inside before we get a cold." He laced his fingers back with Henry's and picked up his shoes and socks that he had taken off earlier.

They made their way back to the hotel and up to the room. Zayn paused outside the door, and peeked in. Niall was there, lying on the bed. He groaned, and leaned against the wall outside the room. "I wish he was with one of the guys so we could be alone."

Henry did as he was told, smiling as their warm fingers wound together beautifully. Peering into their hotel room when they arrived, he let out a long breath. Was it just him, or did Niall look rough?
"Me too. Maybe we should have a word with him...or we could just spend a little while pretending t just be friends." He suggested.

"Yeah, actually, could we do that? If you don't mind...." Zayn bit his lip. "It's just that Niall can be a bit of a big mouth sometimes, and this is something I would rather keep to myself, at least just for now. Can we do that?" He glanced up at Henry through his lashes.