Smiley is new, but interested.

S

SmileyCassandra

Original poster
Hello! So, you can call me Smiley, Cassandra, or Sandra, or Sandy. I have many names, but that's what makes me so freaking cool. OK, that was me trying a little to hard, maybe try this again, eh? I happen to be a female, but sometimes I act like a guy and people wonder why I was even born into the female species. Haha

I am 21 years old, having blessed the world July 9th, 1993. I'll always be a momma's girl, no matter what age I am. She's the one who has always been here for me. I've been roleplaying since I was young, started roleplaying on paper in elementary school. My friend and I would pass the paper back and forth, we made a pretty good team when it came to writing. :) It was at fifteen that I started roleplaying online, I'm not perfect at it, but who is?

I main roleplay with a single partner, but I don't mind group roleplays. Especially when it comes to zombies, those are the best group roleplays, at least they are to me. You'll notice that I have an obsession with zombies, I've watched almost every zombie movie in existence. I'm a huge The Walking Dead fan and I can't wait for Oct. 12th AHHHHHH, just got myself excited. Haha

I'm a horror movie manic, seriously, I love horror movies.

I'm not a fan of snow, I quite hate it actually. I get sick easily and the cold snow doesn't help me stay at my best. I'm a whiny little brat when I'm sick, I have a fear of dying, so I have to have someone in whatever room I'm resting in.

I prefer the summer, when I can go to the lake and swim all day with family and friends. Though there is something about the rainfall that takes place in the summer, it's beautiful. I love to run out in it and pretend to be a kid again, while on some nights, I prefer staying in to roleplay, write my book, or read a good book.

I'm a writer inside and out. I have a book I'm writing called 'Carefree' and I'm having so much fun with it. I'm currently writing chapter seven and I started the book about four or five months ago. I know, I'm working kind of slow, but I want it to be decent. Here is the summary:

Rainie Ambers, your average teenage girl is keen on making a lot of carefree choices. She can be quite reckless and doesn't usually think before she acts. With the loss of her longest friendship and the gain of another, she starts making even more choices, some of them being the wrong ones. What will she do when her new best friend and his brother both fall for her? Will she choose the one who is bad for her, or the one who has always been there?

So, I love meeting new people and making new friends.

That's me...

I should mention that I'm weird, just thought you should know. :P

I'm also a horror movie fanatic. I've seen way too many obscure horror movies. Can't get enough of the dark and twisted :)

Anyway, WELCOME!

Hope you enjoy the site.

I'm also a horror movie fanatic. I've seen way too many obscure horror movies. Can't get enough of the dark and twisted :)

Anyway, WELCOME!

Hope you enjoy the site.
Yes, I could never get enough of the dark and twisted. I grew up on horror movies, even when my mom wouldn't let me watch them, I did it anyways while she was asleep. :)

Thank you for the warm welcome!

I'm sure I will, it's a pretty cool site. ^^

Hallo Smiley, welcome to the site! :D

I am the opposite, where the summer makes me sick and miserable. D: It's the winter time when I come ALIVE!

Hallo Smiley, welcome to the site! :D

I am the opposite, where the summer makes me sick and miserable. D: It's the winter time when I come ALIVE!
My sister is the same way! Haha She's hates the summer, the winter is more her thing.

Thank you for the warm welcome! :)

So MANY NICKNAMES! I LIKE IT!
Hi Smiley/Cassie/Sandra/Sandy. I'm new here too! and i hope you have a good time!

So MANY NICKNAMES! I LIKE IT!
Hi Smiley/Cassie/Sandra/Sandy. I'm new here too! and i hope you have a good time!
Well, I'm happy that you like my many nicknames. I had trouble deciding which one to put so I...I just put them all. :)

It's nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy your time here too! Welcome!

Yes! Welcome! If you have any questions feel free to ask myself or any admins or anyone in general. I have found that most people here are super nice! I hope you enjoy your stay here and again welcome to the community! =)

Yes! Welcome! If you have any questions feel free to ask myself or any admins or anyone in general. I have found that most people here are super nice! I hope you enjoy your stay here and again welcome to the community! =)
Thank you, I'll keep that in mind! If I find something I don't understand, I won't hesitate to ask, it's the only way I'll learn my way around. :) I've been lurking around, figuring things out and I've seen a lot of nice people. I'm pretty glad I joined. ^^

Thank you for the warm welcome! :)

Reactions: Harken