Lulunopia

Original poster
DO NOT JOIN IF YOU ARE NOT COMMITTED!!!

Player Limit: 5/5
Writing Level: Advanced
Posting Speed: 1 to 2 times a week
Genre: Modern Fantasy

Introduction
The year was 2015. The world had descended into another World War, although it had ended just as quickly as it had started. The governments of the world had dove into chemical warfare, for this was no longer a fair fight. The U.S was the first to drop their bombs. The Xelapin Virus as it was called. At first, it seemed as though the war was coming to an end as the Virus was killing people in only a day. It was ignorant bliss until reports came from all over the world telling of people coming back to life. The world was then set into a panic.

Naturally, survivors had fled to areas that were once less populated or to places the government had deemed safe. The north, the backwoods of the south, even west beyond the Rocky Mountains. Their survivors began to find peace. The woods provided plenty of food, while the colder temperatures of Oregon and Washington made day's slightly more bearable. It was sort of a refuge for those who wished to survive easily if it was possible at all. The government issued places didn't last long as too many people wanted in. Soon after that the infected showed up and overtook the safe haven turning them into the most populated places for infected to be.

The year now being 2017 the world is not as it used to be. Some people took to cannibalism saying the animals they hunted could become infected too. This was never proven to be true, but that didn't stop the rumor from spreading like wildfire. Some survivors began to band together, create groups and families in broken down cities, finding comfort in numbers. Some roam alone staying in one place then moving to another.

Plot

A small group of survivors has been traveling together for a month but, problems begin to arise. Food is running low and people are falling sick all around them, some from the virus others from the common flu. Not to mention the threat of the cannibals and other hostile groups. With these threats, the group needs to make a decision. Take the risk and keep traveling or settle down and hope for the best. This is where our story begins.

So here I am again trying to bring Hell's Wrath back from the grave...again. BUT this time it's going to based loosely on the book I'm currently writing. I will be going off the lore and settings of the book, not the plot, so no worries I won't be controlling too much. Anyway here's to another try.

DO NOT JOIN IF YOU ARE NOT COMMITTED!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to join. The book your writing, will it be based off the events that unfold in this roleplay?

I'd love to join. The book your writing, will it be based off the events that unfold in this roleplay?
The book I'm writing has its own plot and plot points. The rp will have its lore and setting but, not the plot, this rp will be having a plot based off what goes on in the rp.

Reactions: -QT-
Oo definitely

Reactions: Lulunopia
I'm down :)

Reactions: Lulunopia