Small Victories

K

Kitti

Step into the spotlight and shine! Brag to me about your recent little victory, something thing that you worked toward that went right, or that Being an Adult Sucks hurdle that you cleared.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nemopedia
I tried making bagels for the first time yesterday and they were goooooooooooooooooooooood!

I finally discovered a decent way to go about drawing hair in digital art!

I made an EXQUISITE smoothie. I've never made one, so this was especially good.

Fed up with my incompetent new intern (redundancy: all interns are worthless jk :^) ), I took it upon myself to do his low-level work and found a surprising pleasure in mass-highlighting numbers like an idiot. It was like killing them with the colors blue and yellow.

I also mastered cooking mapo tofu (add a bit of extra oyster sauce, spam more ginger, sprinkle black beans).

Also I took a basketball to the crotch and it hurt, but for some reason peeing feels extra good now. @ me if you want a basketball to the nads.

I had all the dishes in the house clean for an entire day! 8D

• Bucket of Rainbows
I took two sick days off last week. A weird sort of victory, but I'm the kind of person who feels guilty even taking time off XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
I took two sick days off last week. A weird sort of victory, but I'm the kind of person who feels guilty even taking time off XD
Saaaaameeee. When I saw a bunch of work still lying about I had to stop myself from sitting back down again and finish it so that my colleague doesn't have to do so much, but the governor told me not to think about doing overtime again. XD;;;

I suppose my recent (adult) victory is actually stating clearly that my work day is over and that I'm heading home.

Another hurdle is actually accepting a compliment with a smile and a 'thank you'.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie