Small pokemon Rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh. No one's talking.

So, what're your planned teams for this RP?
sorry, three of us are currently plotting in a pm for the towns and such.

For me it's gonna be the grass starter, probably and eevee, hmm fletchling, shinx, ralts, and growithe. This team isn't certain for me though.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry, three of us are currently plotting in a pm for the towns and such.

For me it's gonna be the grass starter, probably and eevee, hmm fletchling, shinx, ralts, and growithe. This team isn't certain for me though.
So how many pokemon are allowed on a team initially?

You guys will have to wait and see. As a member of the elite four, be prepared for some strong Pokémon.

So how many pokemon are allowed on a team initially?
from start only one if you are gonna be a trainer just starting out, but maybe two or three depending on your backstory

@Everyone we haven't forgotten about you feel free to chat about character design or something, Eon, Lutalica, and I are working on the first few towns so we can get the sign ups started.

As for you @timv999 I'm unsure weather or not I'm letting more people join, if you really wanna join you could stay tuned to see if anyone doesn't sign up or reserve a spot. Or wait til I give you the okay or not.

Okay, everyone, I just wanna know, what pokemon you plan to have for your starting pokemon.

Okay, everyone, I just wanna know, what pokemon you plan to have for your starting pokemon.

My team at first will consist of Tynamo, Inkay and Dhelmise. Tynamo's my main partner.

Dhelmise will be very much like Iris' Excadrill or Ash's Charizard, so that I can have the big guy but not use him for casual battles at first. So I effectively have two Pokemon in the first rival battle.

My character's hometown is a hidden island. It's hidden in a similiar way to Mirage Island.

I'll likely catch thematic Pokemon like Dratini or the Hoenn fossils later.

Also, how will moves work? Limited to four or just use whatever moves our 'mons will know?

Have some music! It's great for the soul~ Lol ^-^

This is here so I can get notifications >.>

But it looks like there's two people that have chosen water teams

What is occuring?

Status
Not open for further replies.