fakemon_starters_second_evolution_by_griffsnuff-d61qft4.png

Grass/Fliying - Peadyke
Fire/Ground - Flamanti
water - Puraffoon
e4674b17a23bf6cc2302b62fc3009e30-d61qtx8.png

Grass/Flying - Mondtee
Fire/Ground - Alfernis
Water - Liquester

well what you said about the lab being in the next town is correct but what ends up happening is someone brings the pokemon to you. So I'm honestly not really sure. What if we do like something a bit similar to the anime in the fact that in x and y the lab is attacked, by team rocket, and in the fray we end up using the pokemon to battle also being similar to the older games. We could also say that on our way to the lab we met the professor and he personally takes us there.
Since we're taking some extent of inspiration from the anime, I think 'evil team attacks lab' is a good possibility. Mixing that with the desperate situation as displayed at the start of RSE does give the good vibes.

Seeing that there'll be multiples of us, an evil team would be more of a threat than a simple Poochyena.

Starters and their evolution's credit goes to griffsnuff
88926a0fc8de87a9bd797b765237734d-d61i6nd.png

Grass type - Mustachio
Fire type - Feutiki
Water type -Laquin

Grass/Fliying - Peadyke
Fire/Ground - Flamanti
water - Puraffoon

Grass/Flying - Mondtee
Fire/Ground - Alfernis
Water - Liquester
Fakemon huh? Didn't see that one coming. Now all that needs to be done is figure which moves each of these guys can and can't learn.

Speaking of Fakemon... I made something in preparation for RPs that have 'em.
PROJECT - (Pokemon RP Planning) Regional Variants!

So far there's only Lobster Flygon to make up for the fact that Flygon doesn't keep Sheer Force, I'm thinking of adding a racing-themed Doublade and Aegislash to the mix.

Seeing that there's this much water, Lobster Flygon is a good idea. The only downside is that we won't be able to obtain regular Flygon is the region.

Starters and their evolution's credit goes to griffsnuff
88926a0fc8de87a9bd797b765237734d-d61i6nd.png

Grass type - Mustachio
Fire type - Feutiki
Water type -Laquin

Grass/Fliying - Peadyke
Fire/Ground - Flamanti
water - Puraffoon

Grass/Flying - Mondtee
Fire/Ground - Alfernis
Water - Liquester
Holy crap I love the water starter. Is it just a water type only or is it a dual type?

On another note what age would our characters be? Are we talking 10 year old going on their first adventure or 20 something trying to make a name for themself?

Holy crap I love the water starter. Is it just a water type only or is it a dual type?

On another note what age would our characters be? Are we talking 10 year old going on their first adventure or 20 something trying to make a name for themself?
I'm not sure what kind of dual type I should add, as for age, I say anything from 10 if you so please to 24ish.

I'm not sure what kind of dual type I should add, as for age, I say anything from 10 if you so please to 24ish.

As much as I want to say Electric to complete a Ground-Flying-Electric trinity...

S
By dual type I mean its water and what other type. For example Charizard is not just a fire type. He is a dual type fire-flying.

As much as I want to say Electric to complete a Ground-Flying-Electric trinity...
That would be interesting. From just looking at it I want to say Fighting maybe???

S

By dual type I mean its water and what other type. For example Charizard is not just a fire type. He is a dual type fire-flying.

That would be interesting. From just looking at it I want to say Fighting maybe???
I know what dual types are I'm just unsure of which to add.

Maybe say those whip-things are wire-like and brimming with electricity and the claws are akin to plugs and make it Water/Electric?

Water/Ice to pull a reverse Empoleon, where its secondary typing is supereffective to the secondary typings of the other two?

Water/Fighting can work... so can Water/Psychic.

Last edited:
Maybe say those whip-things are wire-like and brimming with electricity and the claws are akin to plugs and make it Water/Electric?

Water/Ice to pull a reverse Empoleon, where its secondary typing is supereffective to the secondary typings of the other two?

Water/Fighting can work... so can Water/Psychic.
What about water/dark? It kinda strikes me as more of a dark type.... and it would be pretty unique.

What about water/dark? It kinda strikes me as more of a dark type.... and it would be pretty unique.
Dark-Type is generally associated with underhanded, cheap tactics or 'evil' stuff. Incineroar is underhanded in battle, Greninja's ninja motif leans towards sneaky tactics.

There's also stuff like Honchkrow or Raticate, that have a mafia-like social structure, and Scrafty and Pangoro, who have delinquent-like mannerisms.

The Pokemon doesn't really look like it does the thing Dark Types do, unless its dex entry has stuff about how it's a big bad bully like Sharpedo or a mad destroyer like Gyrados.

Reactions: Ramboing
Oooooh I missed a bunch, sorry, all caught up now.

Anything I can help with? Down for discussing descriptions with @Eon and @Sasha Bliss if a third voice may be needed. Other than that, I like what's presented so far, though I'm not sure what the consensus is yet, especially in terms of geography...

Can I bring in two characters (which I'm perfectly capable of juggling) or only one? Either's fine by me.

@Sasha Bliss

Is it OK if I play some sort of recurring rival character of sorts? Her personality will be more akin to a Georgia or Barry than a Paul, and she'll only appear along the route before the third town, or at least the first route after Route 2 that has enough water.

I've decided that the water starter should be dark or electric I want you guys to hold the discussion about that yourself, since I plan on picking grass.
Oooooh I missed a bunch, sorry, all caught up now.

Anything I can help with? Down for discussing descriptions with @Eon and @Sasha Bliss if a third voice may be needed. Other than that, I like what's presented so far, though I'm not sure what the consensus is yet, especially in terms of geography...

Can I bring in two characters (which I'm perfectly capable of juggling) or only one? Either's fine by me.
Yes you can, and yes I'd love the help.
@Sasha Bliss

Is it OK if I play some sort of recurring rival character of sorts? Her personality will be more akin to a Georgia or Barry than a Paul, and she'll only appear along the route before the third town, or at least the first route after Route 2 that has enough water.
Sure!

Also for everyone, just letting you all know I have school during the week days, but I will still try to respond if I have sometime.

Reactions: Crow and mango
I've decided that the water starter should be dark or electric I want you guys to hold the discussion about that yourself, since I plan on picking grass.
I actually think we should go with water/electric. It would be an interesting type combination. However I think only the final evolution should have that dual type. The second stage doesn't "look" like an electric type. At least with the final stage it has tendrils of sorts....

Speaking of teams, I've already planned mine out for encounter 1 of the rival character - Tynamo, Inkay, and one more Pokemon that will remain unrevealed because she runs off with an excuse before she can show it to the others.

I'm thinking of this character's sister being a Water-type Gym leader, as part of her story and all. Is that alright?

Reactions: mango
I just saw this and I love the idea of it, I just finished Sun a couple days ago. If I joined I would love to be a rival or villain. However I would understand if it's too full.

Huh. No one's talking.

So, what're your planned teams for this RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.