Small pokemon Rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stormi

Original poster
So would anyone be interested in a small pokemon group rp with like maybe 4-6 people

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure! ^-^ What do you have in mind?

I'm up for it. Gives lots of room for creativity and character creation.

You can count me in. Also, I think I'd like to play the group mentor figure, if that's acceptable. Maybe an elite four member or gym leader who takes it upon themselves to follow the group around and teach them the skills they need?

You can count me in. Also, I think I'd like to play the group mentor figure, if that's acceptable. Maybe an elite four member or gym leader who takes it upon themselves to follow the group around and teach them the skills they need?
Okay I like that idea a lot, you can totally do that.

If we get one more person I'll make the sign ups.

We got one more~

Okay, would you all prefer an existing region or a new one?

A new region, huh? That sounds exciting. I'm up for that one! Sounds like it could be interesting.

I could go either way, really.

Hey if you guys are still open I'd love to join, let me know.

As for a new region what part of the world would you like it to be based off of, I was thinking like a mixture of Canada and Japan, but I'd like your guy's input as well.

I prefer nordic relevance? So I'm not the most helpful, lol. The mixture you suggested is fine by me, though, I would lean more towards Canada geography and climate wise, just to switch things up.

Status
Not open for further replies.