Small-ish Group - Conscripted Domains - A Sparta-like RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Witchless

Original poster
The following is a scrap of paper found hidden in the lower Conscripts' Barracks. Please do know that the issue have been taken care of as per the Senate's rulings.

Day ✘

The manacles circling my aching wrists have started to rust under the harsh treatment of the sea, my sojourn in the dark and pestilent bosom of this cursed ship having made both it and myself brittle and worn, the pig iron used for the wretched thing not helping any. I'm starving and parched, I am desolate... I am going to die if this continue on, I can feel it in my bones! Only this piece of parchment and this small chunk of charcoal keep me sane, grounded to this horrible reality.

I have been caught and enslaved, and only pain, suffering and humiliation awaits me... wait! I hear someone coming.

Day ✘

I awoke with a start today, my helpless dreams cut short by the sudden halt of the usual movement of the sea, and the arrival of the familiar yet strange sounds of civilization. Have I reached my new prison? It seems so, as more and more of my companions of misfortune left the ship, never to return. I merely hope that this is really a life of servitude that awaits me, and not death...

Day ✘

The sun was blinding upon my pallid face, and as I was led, prodded and interrogated by my captors, I was finally sent to what seems to be a garrison of sort. As I shook my head in helpless desperation at their strange dialect, they seemed more and more displeased with me. What is this strange tongue they insist on speaking so harshly?

Never mind yet, for I am exhausted... I just need... a little nap...

We need more conscripts, commander, for a new territory has been found to the north, an the capital needs to prepare, as do the Legion. As for the conscripts, perhaps some... positive reinforcement along with the exercises and conditioning in the form of a chance to gain citizenship and even, perhaps, honors would not be such a terrible course of action?

The streets have emptied since the last skirmish with our neighbors, and fresh blood and strong arms would be of much use to the Empire...

---

Welcome, this shall be a Traditional and Sandbox hybrid roleplay, where your character, a newly caught slave, shall be conscripted in the Empire of Marnam's Legion and will start their life as the lowest member of this great empire. Tasks shall be outlined and given to complete and renewed at will, the most important to them seeking your character and the less discoverable as they explore this strange new world. Each character will have skills, and will be able to lean them as they go, having only a basic awareness of brawling at first. Work hard, and with luck, your work will pay off. Go around like a wild dog and be put down like a wild dog.

More info will be available either on demand or on the OOC.

Well, looks interesting. I am in. But i have a question, can i play a rather sneaky character? Such as a slave under X power, or something like this.

Well, all characters will be conscripts, but that doesn't mean they can't be sneaky about how they do their tasks.

Aha I understand, thanks :)
The jobs that the slaves have to do there are many of it to choose, or you as GM already give to 'slaves' the jobs ? Because I would like to avoid work and rather babysit an old lady. And from gossips that I hear, for example next day will be sent to Peru slaves and si on.

Status
Not open for further replies.