1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Romance
So, I realized a few minutes ago that I am somebody who complains about small inconveniences that are really the product of better things. For example, I was mentally grumbling about needing yet another bookshelf because I buy too many books and I've run out of places to put them. [No, I don't want to double-stack them, I want to be able to read the titles, dang it!] I've also run out of places to put bookshelves, meaning I have to stop getting the long short ones and get some of the tall ones that hold more.

This is a wonderful problem to have.

Seriously.

I don't even know why I thought it was worth complaining about. Oh, no, I have too many books for the amount of shelves I have, woe is me!

Silly Everly.

But now I am curious! I know for a fact I'm not the only one who does/has done this, and I want to know what little things you may have complained about or gotten upset over that were actually really good things! I think that taking the time to realize it was a silly thing to get upset about might make you happier, and then we can spread our sunshine and rainbows all over the place like glittery optimism-coated vomit :D

I prefer the term "first world problems" to describe these types of things. :P

The most recent one I can remember is when I went to go pay rent this month and because I got the cash in twenties my wallet was stuffed too full to properly close. I complained about it to someone in passing and they just looked at me like I was an asshole because I was complaining about having too much money for pocket comfort.

I almost called this First World Problems instead, but a friend of mine showed me a video yesterday that completely ruined that phrase for me.

So I am now advocating the term SMALL INCONVENIENCES and you will be happy with it, Jorick! Hmph.

^^;

• Love
Reactions: Minibit
I know for a fact I'm not the only one who does/has done this, and I want to know what little things you may have complained about or gotten upset over that were actually really good things!
"I have too many players in my role plays!... Wait a second..."

Reactions: Ethys
I used to complain about "minor inconveniences" -- whether it be the product of something good or not.

Then I realized it's just a waste of time and energy I could be putting towards producing something good of my own, or bettering myself.

Maybe I'm one of the minority, but when you've experienced a truly troubling inconvenience (see signature). the little shit just doesn't matter much anymore. :D

• Thank You
I have so much free time that I'm running out of things to do.

Kinda like when you lift a trash bag and its leaking?

Yeah, they make me mad. But it's usually over in a few seconds because I'm already cleaning it.

@Windsong I more of meant things that seemed bad but were actually good! ... I don't know if a leaky trash bag is actually a good thing..

But maybe..

For mice?

:D

@Windsong I more of meant things that seemed bad but were actually good! ... I don't know if a leaky trash bag is actually a good thing..

But maybe..

For mice?

:D
Oooooh..

My bad, misread it then.

Like when they charge you for the 10 piece nugget but you get 11?

Good shit.

• Love
I hate when my dog takes a titanic dump that is bigger than the bag I'm trying to collect it in.

Seriously, I think this dog poops more in a squat than I do in three days.

Status
Not open for further replies.