Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, adventure, fantasy, western, medieval, fluff, horror, mystery, modern
Hello!

I hope I'm not posting too frequently, but I thought I would shoot my shot here and see if I get anything. I haven't seen a whole lot of fandom requests here - which isn't a problem. The fandoms that I'm looking for can be based on original ideas as well. If that makes sense?

Feel free to call me Moon or Emerald! Either is fine. I've been writing off and on for almost 10 years now I think? I'm a young lady in her 20's. I play video games and nap... a lot. When I'm not doing that, I'm stuck in the wonderful world of retail//sigh.

||Fandoms||
  • Dragon Age
I'm familiar with all of the games and DLC. I've written a few of the canon characters before, though that was when I was doubling with my partner. We can do something original that doesn't involve the main characters and create our own plot within the Dragon Age Universe; a prequel or sequel or even something that is going on during the events of the game. I would like to keep this original. I have a character as well as canon character she interacts with if you desire to write canon characters. If you would like to double, feel free to ask! Though I'm thinking it's mostly going to be your character against mine sort of thing? I'm not fond of canon x canon, so I likely won't do it if asked.
  • Fallout
I'm most familiar with Fallout 4, I won't lie. So I'm looking for an original idea around this as well? Your character wrote against mine, once again. We can come up with our own settings and whatnot. Or have problems with the factions. Whatever the case. If you would like to double and have me write either an OC or canon character, just ask! But once again, I won't be doing canon x canon.
  • The Witcher
I'm still new to the fandom? But I love the theme. Can't help it. Fantasy things strike my fancy. I've been playing The Wild Hunt and I've seen bits of the adaptation. So if you'd like to do something around this, just let me know! But be patient with me as I'm still green here. I'll probably ask a lot of questions. But I still think it could be fun!

‖Style‖
  • 3rd Person
  • Past Tense
  • Multipara/Novella (500+ words about)
  • Casual
  • Doubling (usually for fandoms though if you desire, Originals as well)
  • 1x1 (female role preferred as most of my characters are female)
  • Mostly m//f, though I am open to having platonic relationships within f//f
  • Sharing side characters
  • Long or short term
  • Replies vary; sometimes once a week, sometimes a couple of times a day
  • I get easily distracted
  • I'm OOC friendly, cause I get anxious
  • PLOTTINGGGG
  • Being 18+ myself, I’m only comfortable with writing with partners who are as well!
‖Genre‖
  • Vanilla
  • Fluff
  • Romance
  • Adventure
  • Angst
  • Comedy
  • Fantasy
  • Medieval
  • Supernatural
  • Drama
  • Horror

I'm a semi-detailed to multipara, I want to be honest right off the bat, while I can write a lot give the right mood and flow. Also, the idea of a wall of text for the sake of it bores me to tears. I write in mixed because I see each situation differently. I'm open to more types of to but not into yaoi or pure yuri. I'm not the best writer but I will do my best to make sure the post makes sense, also if I do something wrong, please let me know nicely and I'm sure we can work it out. I enjoy making the plot with my partner but I admit I do sometimes struggle.