small chamber for small explosions

bytesized

[REDACTED]
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
i'm not good at introducing myself so instead i'm going to just post random stuff here and hope that i can improve my aesthetics who am i kidding

anyway, hi.

fandoms
cravings are marked with a heart beside them. crushes are highlighted in a colour. for canon x canon pairings, my preferred role is highlighted in colour. if no canon x canon relationship is mentioned, assume that i will be playing an original character.

TV SHOWS
| | teen wolf ♡ | up to date
➝ my preferred love interests are stiles stilinski or isaac lahey.
| | riverdale | season 2
➝ my preferred love interest is jughead jones.
➝ additionally, i am open to [ jughead x betty ].
| | thirteen reasons why | caught up
➝ my preferred love interest is justin foley.
| | stranger things ♡ | caught up
➝ my preferred love interest is steve harrington.
| | game of thrones | caught up
➝ my preferred love interests are jon snow , robb stark or bran stark.
➝ additionally, i am open to pairings such as [ arya x oc ] , [ bran x meera ] , [ robb/jon x myrcella ] , [ sansa x oc ] , [ oc x oc ].

MOVIES/LITERATURE

| | the maze runner ♡ | books & movies
➝ my preferred love interest is newt.
| | harry potter ♡ | books & movies
➝ my preferred love interests are draco malfoy , fred weasley , or harry potter.
➝ additionally, i am open to pairings such as [ draco x hermione ] , [ draco x ginny ] , [ draco x luna ] , [ harry x hermione ] , [ hermione x oc ] , [ ginny x oc ] , [ oc x oc ].
| | twilight | books & movies
➝ my preferred love interests are jasper hale or edward cullen.
| | how to train your dragon | movies
➝ my preferred love interest is hiccup haddock iii.
➝ additionally, i am open to pairings such as [ hiccup x astrid ].
| | percy jackson | books
➝ my preferred love interest is percy jackson.
➝ additionally, i am open to pairings such as [ oc x oc ].
| | the hunger games ♡ | books & movies
➝ my preferred love interest is finnick odair.
➝ additionally, i am open to pairings such as [ katniss x gale ] , [ katniss x finnick ] , [ johanna x finnick ] , [ oc x oc ].
| ⅥⅠ | marvel cinematic universe ♡ | movies
➝ my preferred love interests are peter parker or bucky barnes.
| ⅥⅠ | the mortal instruments | books
➝ my preferred love interest is vampire!simon lewis.

Last edited:

| jessamyne rykker | 18

tumblr_inline_o1l2w2v1791tae3h3_250.gif
tumblr_o0wmy9uFgk1rhs5nco2_250.gif
tumblr_nz4z5ytYnT1qa7zvzo3_250.gif

house
house rykker of duskendale

sigil
two black warhammers crossed on a white saltire on blue [ x ]

house words
raised and ready

lord
renfred rykker [ x ]

seat
dun fort is the seat of house rykker, and overlooks the town of duskendale, off the coast of blackwater bay.

family
renfred rykker | father [ x ]
annais rykker | mother [
x ]
ronan rykker | older brother [
x ]
alder rykker | older brother [
x ]
landon rykker | older brother [
x ]
tumblr_inline_o1l2vnJIk31tae3h3_400.gif
tumblr_inline_o1l2vlJb5W1tae3h3_400.gif

Last edited:

aldren pembrooke | 22

tumblr_mdyz56Q8oJ1qa6nebo3_250.gif
tumblr_mdyz56Q8oJ1qa6nebo5_250.gif
tumblr_mdyz56Q8oJ1qa6nebo2_250.gif

sexuality
bisexual

ethnicity
part british and part italian.

occupation
aldren is a middle school music teacher.

family
tba
tumblr_inline_o7e0k4acb41rifr4k_500.gif
tumblr_inline_o7e0ogXBZY1rifr4k_500.gif

A3 ; THE HEART | T H E O D O R A

tumblr_nrpn5fEIUK1uryffco4_250.gif
tumblr_nrpn5fEIUK1uryffco9_250.gif

birth name
francheska marie-claire hudson

given name
theodora | after empress theodora of the 6th century.

other common name
theo | a shortening of her given name which is much easier to use.
teddy | a nickname derived from her name and given to her by minho. he doesn't always show affection, but he adores hugging her, so the name is more apt.
ace | a name commonly used by most runners, as well as gally and frypan, because of the fact that she was easily one of the fastest among the runners. don't underestimate the short girl!
frankie | a nickname from her childhood that her brother and friends all used to call her, but of course, the name is not as common now.
mo | originally, newt used to call her mouse, for her small size, and it eventually evolved into just 'mo' as a nickname he used solely for her.

subject name & number
a3 | the heart

sexuality
heterosexual

occupation in the glade
runner

tumblr_poq893s0t11y4hztno5_250.gif
tumblr_poq893s0t11y4hztno2_250.gif
tumblr_poq893s0t11y4hztno9_250.gif

appearance
4'10 | dark brown hair | electric blue eyes | slightly tanned complexion | very small build

scars/markings
theo has way too many to list. more prominent ones would be whip marks on her back, as well as some burns from electric wires. though she does not remember it, her right arm also does get sore from time to time since she was shot in the shoulder while in the wckd facility.

personality traits
kind | energetic | bubbly | impulsive | rarely gets angry | hates violence but will resort to it if necessary or if triggered | funny | optimistic | easily excitable | very caring | very loyal | tends to endanger herself in order to help others

family
william hudson | father | status: unknown [
x ]
eleanor hudson | mother | status: deceased [
x ]
clark hudson, renamed to marcus | a4 ; the protector | younger brother | status: alive/sixteen [ x ]

tumblr_o9fvxvPPtq1snykouo1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_o9fvxvPPtq1snykouo9_r1_250.gif

birth
theo was born in the wckd facility. her father was a soldier there, and her mother, a scientist. theo doesn't remember much of her mother, unfortunately, because she died when theo was a child, taken by the disease known as the flare.

adolescence
growing up, theo was an enthusiastic child. she was exposed to the many children brought into the facility for the maze trials and though she didn't know why, she made the best of it, befriending as many as she could. at eight, was when she met newt, thomas and minho, and they became fast friends. newt, minho and her quickly became like the three musketeers, and theo would do whatever she could to try and remain in contact with them or meet them, though with all her sneaking around, she was often punished. one such day she had been sneaking into the boy's wing and was caught coming out. one of the guards that found her took her off for punishment, but instead of the normal physical torture they put the misbehaving children through, theo was put through something worse, at the hands of that man, and violated in the worst way. for a while theo was shaken up due to the experience. she never told anyone. her father was too busy as a soldier in any case so she never got to see him. all she had was her brother and her best friends.

as time went on, the very optimistic child began to see that wckd was not a good place, and her behaviour began to change. she became more of a fighter, wanting to rebel against the institution that violated her and hurt her and her friends. she eventually got news that her father was killed by cranks but theo didn't want to believe it. to follow in his footsteps, both theo and her brother were recruited for the military. they were not intended to be put into the maze. but with time, and with observation and seeing how close theo was getting to those subjects that were meant to go into the maze, ava paige changed her mind. when theo found out this, she planned an escape. she was one of the first ones to do so, to help the others as well, but of course, they didn't get far enough and theo has the scars to prove it.

more incidents occurred, regardless of how much more pain it put theo through, and ava paige decided she needed to be one of the first to be put into the maze. so, right after alby, that was where she went. she had only just begun something romantic with newt before she was taken in her sleep, drugged, and sent up with barely any memories. all she had were names. particularly three: newt, minho and marcus. and it was apparently enough to make a small little family again.

life in the glade
adjusting was quick for theo because of her optimistic attitude. and with someone like alby for company, the first month went okay. more people came. when newt came up, it didn't take long for theo to flock to his side -- or rather, the other way around. they just felt that sense of familiarity, and theo just knew this was someone she was meant to be with, whether platonic or otherwise. there was hardly a time when the two were not seen with one another. he was her running partner first till his accident. after that, she ran with minho for a bit till clarissa came along, and theo volunteered to run with her. her brother soon came along and while it was not initially clear that he was her brother, they already felt strongly when they saw one another. they had distant memories, that were blurry and not quite clear, but enough for the both of them to realise that they were siblings. that and the fact that they looked the same and have a matching birth mark of a crescent moon on theo's hip and marcus' shoulder.

time passed by and theo did well in the glade. she was always with a happy front and was usually approached to welcome people because she's just a person that's impossible not to hate. even gally held a soft spot for her, often treating her like a younger sister. often times, she was viewed as the baby of the glade, even if she was among the older ones, simply for her slightly naive outlook and small size. despite all she's been through, you'd never find theo with a frown on her face unless she was faced with her former torturers or had to witness someone close to her get hurt in some way.

she has no reason to in the glade, but her skills as a training combatant for wckd were still retained. she just never needed to use them and so her knowledge of these skills only come back after she's left the glade and she has to defend her friends again.

present
theo can often be found wandering around, either interacting with people or in her own world. having gained back a lot more memories now, she is aware of all she has sustained with wckd, including some violating incidents as a child, and now that it's all coming back to her, she's finding herself in a bad space, mentally. she has trouble sleeping, she is prone to panic attacks and some blackouts, and she definitely has some ptsd. things between her and newt are good. they kept it mostly platonic in the glade but at this point, pretty much everyone knows that they're a couple apart from them. they've shared a long history, and theo knows they had something romantic before going to the glade.

potential things for newt to remember
mo | the nickname he gave her, the one only he uses.
kiss | a kiss between them one night, when they snuck away from their respective wings. it was a few days before theo was forced into the maze.
getting shot | one escape attempt which resulted in theo getting shot in the shoulder. she passed out and newt had to carry her back in despite having been very close to escape himself. he came back to make sure she stayed alive.
talking through the vents | a common thing after theo was punished. she would be too tired and in pain to move so this was the only way newt could ensure she was okay.
sketches | theo is a very talented artist. newt would always love to see what she came up with at the end of each day.

tumblr_pfhh7gRYB01xtpos2o4_400.gif
tumblr_pfhh7gRYB01xtpos2o6_400.gif

Last edited: