Slumber, little Angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A damn Paragon it seems.

But holy shit, that all happened so fast, just like, shite.

And I love how Isabel calls herself something like an "Angel of Death" but she would not be in any position to make such a claim if you know.. she hadn't been saved.

:l

PLUS! Beatrice might just rear her head.

She said with a shaky breath. She clearly was being stressed out by this.
"S-so... Please... Cease."

A damn Paragon it seems.

But holy shit, that all happened so fast, just like, shite.

And I love how Isabel calls herself something like an "Angel of Death" but she would not be in any position to make such a claim if you know.. she hadn't been saved.

:l
Lol I know things would've been different then XD

wait

yeeee Yeee YEEEEE
you gonna get bea-bitch now

Woah uhm, maybe that's quite a bit too definite, I mean.. it's kind of a no defense type thing with that, (Even though logically that's what would happen.) So uh.. I don't know.

Bleh, what I'm trying to say is, that the way the post is right now, there is simply very little of a way for Isabel to defend herself now without outside help, and she is most likely not going to get outside help now.

Oh dear, except I had not read that right at first, In that first read I thought that Beatrice was straight up about to kill Isabel.. even though when I look over it again.

And Isabel will somehow try to defend against it, I'm sure.

Oh dear, except I had not read that right at first, In that first read I thought that Beatrice was straight up about to kill Isabel.. even though when I look over it again.

And Isabel will somehow try to defend against it, I'm sure.
She's suckin' but she can't drain her THAT fast lol
she has some time lol

maybe like 5 minutes because we're talkin' 2 liters of blood here thats a lot to squeeze outta a human

I am wondering if Beatrice might grow to be so much more then just the Sadistic contrast to Sarita. Of course, she will always be that. But I do wonder if we will find, like Sarita, a person behind that, as it is a personality, A person with wants, needs, with a vision in their future. And someone who will, in times to come, show just as much as a hate in her counterpart.

The split personality thing could really bring a lot of intrigue into Saetrice (My on the fly "Ship name" of Beatrice and Sarita). And I find myself quite excited to see what comes out of the two.

Quite Excited! <3

I am wondering if Beatrice might grow to be so much more then just the Sadistic contrast to Sarita. Of course, she will always be that. But I do wonder if we will find, like Sarita, a person behind that, as it is a personality, A person with wants, needs, with a vision in their future. And someone who will, in times to come, show just as much as a hate in her counterpart.

The split personality thing could really bring a lot of intrigue into Saetrice (My on the fly "Ship name" of Beatrice and Sarita). And I find myself quite excited to see what comes out of the two.

Quite Excited! <3
AAAYGHHH THE SHIP HAS STARTED
no killing it now it's gonna happen

Oh gosh.

Actually, no, I was about to say "What have I done" but no, if you make this happen, after many centuries of the two being at odds with each other to switch to a sort of affection and care for each other then hey, it might be an interesting plot point. The two may begin to learn from each other, and not so much fight over that same body. It would be interesting.

Of course it would be best to happen slowly, as well.

Oh gosh.

Actually, no, I was about to say "What have I done" but no, if you make this happen, after many centuries of the two being at odds with each other to switch to a sort of affection and care for each other then hey, it might be an interesting plot point. The two may begin to learn from each other, and not so much fight over that same body. It would be interesting.

Of course it would be best to happen slowly, as well.
//never happening
sarita will hate her guts forever
and ever
and ever
and ever
beatrice is incapable of love dammit she's the embodiedment of sarita's suffering.
Even so she's subconsciously willing to take sarita's pain away but eh
her.. Existence, is an enigma.

WELL THEN, Isabel is going to very much defend herself, then gtfo right afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.