Slumber, little Angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarita can fly? o-o Hrrm, Wowzers.

Bleh it's way too early for me to be the big bad GM, so I'll just let this one go I think, but if there are any other special abilities that there might be I'd prefer it if any of you run it by me first before having it come into effect in the roleplay.

There will be many differences from the conventional supernatural, flight, I had imagined being one of them, but then again, with something I'm going to bring up soon it may just explain everything away, I don't know.

Also I'm thinking of putting up another character of mine, but I don't know if I should or not, the character would either be a Shifter or a terribly ancient Vampire. Kind of leaning towards the Shifter, seeing as no ones taken an interest in them.

Reactions: Newtella
As long as you're able to juggle them, the more, the merrier! It's always a great idea to have some characters on hand.

I do have to say though, it is important to make sure everyone is on the same page as soon as possible otherwise we might not know what to do with out characters.

Sarita can fly? o-o Hrrm, Wowzers.

Bleh it's way too early for me to be the big bad GM, so I'll just let this one go I think, but if there are any other special abilities that there might be I'd prefer it if any of you run it by me first before having it come into effect in the roleplay.

There will be many differences from the conventional supernatural, flight, I had imagined being one of them, but then again, with something I'm going to bring up soon it may just explain everything away, I don't know.

Also I'm thinking of putting up another character of mine, but I don't know if I should or not, the character would either be a Shifter or a terribly ancient Vampire. Kind of leaning towards the Shifter, seeing as no ones taken an interest in them.
OH. I'm sorry I thought the casual vampire abilities were allowed! ;D; Aaaaahhhh. Sorry

Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Kay, just waiting for @Iroh to post something, and then I'll do something, not sure if I'd want a posting order or not, most likely not, but it'd be good to have everybody get something in before we continue.

@Newtella your character is in Los Angeles too right?

I do have to say though, it is important to make sure everyone is on the same page as soon as possible otherwise we might not know what to do with out characters.
Mm.

Bleh, I sort of dropped the thing I was going to add to this as soon as I really thought about it, nevermind.

Another character is coming up.

I'm gonna add some more equipment to my character cuz I got nothing else to do.

@QwibQwib I absolutely love that reply, William nor Isabel have any idea of what is too happen next XD

So, when it was said that Isabel and her mentor had not encountered a Bonekinal before, did that mean that they had also no idea of their presence in the world? It would make some sense if they did, and your post seemed to hint at the fact that she did not, but I am just making sure.

So, when it was said that Isabel and her mentor had not encountered a Bonekinal before, did that mean that they had also no idea of their presence in the world? It would make some sense if they did, and your post seemed to hint at the fact that she did not, but I am just making sure.
Well the way I have it is most mythological creatures are just mythological, fake, made up, she just has to rule out the fake from the real. But there's always a chance that she could find more creatures to add to the book. So yeah, they have no idea there is another type of vampire species. So it'll be exciting, yet terrifying for the hunter lol.

Oh wow, I'm excited to see how she'll react to William then! Most excited. Even if she sees his face and decides to attack her on the spot.. if she does then well, invisibility is a thing for a reason!

And he'll have such meaningful questions for her, oh yes, he will.

• Love
Having trouble on whether I want to choose a real ancient, and.. kind of over powered Sakrat Vampire. Or a Trans teen punk Shifter, who will be a lot less over powered then the other one.

Ugh decisions! Help me, please! ;-;

Having trouble on whether I want to choose a real ancient, and.. kind of over powered Sakrat Vampire. Or a Trans teen punk Shifter, who will be a lot less over powered then the other one.

Ugh decisions! Help me, please! ;-;

I think the overpowered sakrat seems good :3

But the overpowered Sakrat would very much be in the background of everything, like. He would not be one to be shown, and if he was then it would be likely that he would solve all problems with the common supernatural if he wanted to.

But he does not do things himself. So many of L.A's Sakrats are, at least somewhat descended to him, if not his childe then his grand childe's childe. I'm sure you get the picture.

So I'm not sure if I'm ready to hold someone like that, both by how he behaves on a regular day, with centuries upon centuries being a result in the breaking down of his soul, also I'm afraid of being massively historically inaccurate.

So I'm not sure, I could just keep with William.

Don't really want to go back and forth, but then again, Sarita won't have much to react to with just the two of them talking, going into the alleyway however.. And neither Tobias nor Quincy are near the bar.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, lets just allow a 15 year old into the conversation XD (That also includes the part where her mind is that of a 15 yrol)

Sarita has been on the planet for hundreds of years longer then Isabel and William has, her bubbly attitude or her young appearance is not a reason to forget about this at all, at the time of William's embrace he was only three years older then Sarita appears to be, so such dismissal of her would not be the greatest of ideas.

But the overpowered Sakrat would very much be in the background of everything, like. He would not be one to be shown, and if he was then it would be likely that he would solve all problems with the common supernatural if he wanted to.

But he does not do things himself. So many of L.A's Sakrats are, at least somewhat descended to him, if not his childe then his grand childe's childe. I'm sure you get the picture.

So I'm not sure if I'm ready to hold someone like that, both by how he behaves on a regular day, with centuries upon centuries being a result in the breaking down of his soul, also I'm afraid of being massively historically inaccurate.

So I'm not sure, I could just keep with William.
Ahh the difficulties of characters... To be honest, both of them seem very interesting, and the trans teen punk shifter definitely is not one I've heard of and would be excited to see him or her in action, haha.
However with the almighty Sakrat, its definitely complicated to have so much power. Being historically accurate is very tiring at times, and no one would care, or honestly notice if the lines were blurred a bit. After all, it would be historical fiction. You could probably change a few things in history to give him more history as well. Along with that, being old doesn't necessarily equal wisdom and power. I could definitely see him being a few centuries old, but he doesn't have to be a millennial to get such a status, unless he was like the "first" of the Sakrats. Plus, if you were up to it, he'd could become involved with Tobias. Being a big ol' powerful Sakrat himself, he could possibly take the grumpy, currently hysterical Toby "under his wing."

Oh, he wouldn't be a first by any means, and no, time does not necessarily mean wisdom and power, but if a character has lived for millennia and has spent much of that time with an.. almost religious craving and addiction towards bringing his power up then, the more time, the more powerful they would get.

But I might change the idea of him holding so many Sakrat in his lineage, because such politics might just end up not interesting him in the end, now that I have thought about the character truly.. But yeah, I think I will go with the Ancient Sakrat, and I would be up to him taking Toby "under his wing."

The Trans teen punk shifter will sadly not come up then. I cry for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.