Slumber, little Angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew, that took a rather long time, and there are now some major changes to my outlines! I did lose some steam when it came to Toby's outline, so I may update it here and there to make it prettier.

By the way, at what number of people should we start at?

By the way, at what number of people should we start at?
Maybe six or seven is a solid number. Maybe five, but not exceeding ten. Don't want us waiting THAT long or we'd end up poofing. X3

I'd say five, just incase it takes too long to get CS's

One or two more may definitely help with getting a good story in place, though if it might take a while longer, why don't we at least start and allow them an opening to jump in after they finish their form? I just don't want this rp to fade before it starts!​

Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Hmmr.. I am inclined to agree, Newtella, the flow of interest into this roleplay has been anything but plentiful. And I would also like this to start at sometime. And I think I will start it sometime soon.

Even though I'm still waiting for Talentless to finish his bio, oml.

Hmmr.. I am inclined to agree, Newtella, the flow of interest into this roleplay has been anything but plentiful. And I would also like this to start at sometime. And I think I will start it sometime soon.

Even though I'm still waiting for Talentless to finish his bio, oml.
HEY HEY HEY, I am sick XD and work has had my schedule booked, its hard to find time lmao

BOOM @QwibQwib I AM DONE, I fell like I rushed it, BUT oh well.

Well you finished it right quick once I picked on you about it, I guess I am mostly the cause of it being "rushed", sorry. But it works just fine, and I like it. She'll be meeting a Bonekinal very soon c:

So now I'll have the IC up as soon as possible, but at the moment I'm not going to kick off the big story immediately, seeing as we want to be able to have people still be able to hop in easily.

• Love
Welp, I did it. Right now it is very open, very very open, with the opportunity of all of L.A to the player, as I still am hoping for more people, but the space will close in on everyone sooner or later.

And here is the IC

It took a hell of a long time.

I added more to my CS ^_^

Okay so, me and Talentless sort of made plans for both of our characters to start off at the bar that William was in, posting this right now to say that this does not have to be the case for your characters, unless of course you want to be in the bar as well.

Now I will go back to being a pillow.

• Love
Jupiter

4a4a527da03d504853e73850c4d98dcc.jpg

Appearance: She is 5'10, slim frame but flexible and agile. She is stronger then she looks, she is usually seen wearing a leather outfit with slips in it to hold weapons. She also has a cloak to hide everything

Personality: Analytical and Observant, never misses a detail about her setting due to being a vampire hunter. She is the intellectual type and always has books in her spare time learning about the supernatural, she doesn't trust others except hunters really, she takes her work very seriously and sees it as her job to protect humanity. Her one flaw you could say is that she is snarky and can be very condescending to others. She is a lone wolf and prefers to do her job alone.

Backstory:
(Will expand on it more in the roleplay)

Jupiter comes from a family of vampire hunters, Jupiter is actually a code name that she goes by as they actually come from an ancient supernatural hunting order. Each family raises their children to combat the supernatural. Her life growing up was very militant like as her days were spent training and learning about the supernatural. She also had to excel in normal studies to blend in with society which she actually has a love for. She killed her first vampire at the age of 10 alongside her older brother, and was really a prodigy among young fledgling hunters.

Her father was eventually killed leaving her to basically fend for herself during a hunt, she did not mourn her fathers death as emotions are for the weak, it is also an honor in their sect you could say to die in combat. When she was old enough she went off on her own to continue hunting in a different part of the world. She gets through life by money from the order which they seem to have an unlimited amount from, whenever she needs something like money for equipment she contacts them. She usually goes to where she has heard of rumors or vampire attacks to investigate. She has forged identification from FBI and various law enforcement so she never trips up with the law. She is also skilled at lockpicking, computers, fighting and use of weapons, expert marksman.

Equipment:
Jupiter usually has a pistol with special bullets to harm vampires, and many hidden knives and daggers. She also wears Kevlar to help her deal with attacks from vampires due to their enhanced strength , she also wears a partial Kevlar mask that guards vital spots, the mask has night vision in case she needs to see in the dark. She also has a collapsible pole that she uses as tonfas when not connected together and they are UV enhanced. She also had a black dodge which is her favorite car

Accepted, but also keep in mind that, like Talentless, the girl will need a reason for why she's going to help supernaturals in their attempts at survival.

Of course, they are going to be trying to destroy more powerful supernaturals.

OH WAIT I KNOW HOW.
I'LL SHOVE HER MOENESS ON YOU ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.