Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nano

Original poster
*The little person peeks in and then hides in the corner.*

Hai people I don't know yet~ Um, lets see, I've been here for a few days but I never really talked to too many people. I'm shy sorry! So er, how are you? How is life, and yeah. I'm doing good myself. I really am not good with introductions.. I'm sorry ;n;

Hello Teomessos!

Not to worry, we have plenty of shy and skittish teenagers lurking around the site. I'm sure you'll find a place among them soon enough :D

In other news, welcome to Iwaku! Not sure from your intro what you're into, but whatever it is, chances are we have it. There are several Group Roleplays that are currently open and accepting new players in all genres, as well as a few dozen open 1x1s looking for partners. Regardless of interest or skill level, chances are you'll find something that strikes your fancy. If not, don't hesitate to start a new thread. There are a lot of members on here, so somebody is bound to like the same things that you do.

Enjoy!

Welcome to the site, Teomessos! :D Nice to meet you! It's nice to see another teenager to hang out with! If you've got a specific genre in mind for you roleplays, then Group Roleplays or One on One Roleplays may have what you're looking for. Or else, if you wish to find likeminded people, head to the "General Partner Requests" to see if anyone wanting to do a one on one roleplay suits your needs, or a Group Roleplay that excites you! Of course, if that doesn't excite you too much, Iwaku has Art and Writing Showcases in the Showcases section, and a place known as the Roleplay Institute to teach you valuable roleplaying skills, as well as the Art Requests forum if you're ever in need of a character to be drawn or to draw one for others, or even get a roleplay banner made for or by someone!

Hope you have an amazing time on the site, make many great friends and many great roleplays!

Welcome! Don't run away :)

Welcome!

This is a great place to get over that shyness! (If you wanna)

Introductions are always difficult, but the point is, at least you made one! Good first step!

Hope you have a great experience here! I'm new too, but I already am!

If you don't want to jump into role plays right away, the General Chatting might be a fun place to check out and find other people who might be the same as you! Also the Institute is fun for honing skills and learning new tips and tricks or information/rules that may pop up from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.