Slow Love

Carrie licked his muzzle, her legs lifting to wrap around his hips.

He licked her muzzle back, their tongues meeting as he thrusts into her, his member fitting inside her perfectly as he was passionate, the lack of the drug made hom loving, not a rough mating

Carrie smiled up at him. "You...are...a good mate...you would...make a....great tribe leader." She said in-between pants and thrusts. "And father.." She moaned, her chest lifting slightly off the floor.

He laced their fingers together as they mated
".You're amazing..a great mate..perfect mother..perfect...wife~"
He grinned and licked her muzzle

She tightened her fingers on his, moaning. Smiling up at him and licking his muzzle back.

He smiled as they mated, but looked around at the setting, slowly picking her up and taking her to the bed, laying down on his back for her to be on top

Carrie cried out at the new position of being on top of him, her muscles tightened and she moaned, her breasts jutting out as she arched her back. Her tongue slid out of her muzzle and she looked down at him. "Ready?" She slowly pulled out of him, moaning at her own lack of speed and the way it made her seem even more sensitive. She rested her palms on his chest, slowly going back down on him.

He greeted her bounces with upward thrusts, holding her hands to his chest as he watched her, smiling as his knot kissed her slit
".>Go baby go~"
He smiled and rubbed her wrists, enjoying this dominant view of her as he breasts dangled down as she huffed and tried her best. It was cute, and hot.

She picked up the pace, not able to resist her own passion anymore. "Baby...I'm gonna...gonna cum..." She bit her lip, trying to hold back her orgasm until he was ready. She lifted off him, only to slam back down, his knot touching her entrance. She repeated the process, her body quaking at her control.

"Cum for me babe..."
He leaned up to kis her chest as she rode him, pushing her down to knot with her, yelping in both pain and pleasure as the bulb squeezes in
"AHhh fuck..gonna cum too..."

She sunk herself onto his knot, cumming and yelping at the same time. She panted, feeling the tip of his member reach into her cervix, the bulge once again at her belly. She grunted, grabbing his hand and putting it on her slightly bulged stomach. "Feel...yourself....in me." She said between pants.

He did, and massaged his bulb in her, panting loudly as he was close, holding back his seed and moaning out loud, cringing as he kissed her neck

She moaned. "Fill me." She panted, keeping his hand pressed against her stomach.

He released into her womb, swelling her belly slighty with his seed as he landed back onto the bed with a loud yell of pleasure
"Carrie! AHhhhhh fuck!" His cum flooded her womb, coating her walls with his seed.

Carrie orgasmed again as he shot into her, slumping upon his chest. She panted, licking his chest and jerking her hips father down upon him. "We have a wait upon us yes?"

He smiled up at herl panting as his chest heaves and the mattress under them is riddled with sweat "..Indeed my love..."

She continued to groom him with her tongue, it being a simple way for her to show her affection. "I don't know if I can do this...being in heat once is hard enough, but for a whole week?" She sighed. "You shouldn't wander far or I will be pouncing on you every time you walk in the door." Her heat scent clung to her, making her a target for any lone alphas passing by. She put her hands on his chest looking at him before licking his muzzle.

He closed his eyes at her grooming, smiling and kissing her chest
"..That sounds delightful actually..I wouldn't mind~"
He looked up at his mate and lover with a passion in his eyes as he held her hands

Carrie chuckled. "Well, I will be antsy seeing as how I can't leave the hut while in heat." She curled her fingers around his hands, looking down at her mate with love and lust showing in her eyes. She sighed, shifting slightly on his cock, feeling the tip still in her cervix. She grunted, enjoying the feeling of being full with his seed and member.

He let out an airy moan as she milked his cock dry, still throbbing in her as his cum sloshes in her womb, her slit starts to ooze their juices as he grinned lacing their fingers and looking into her eyes
"...I love you Carrie"