Slow Love

Carrie awoke slowly, not understanding where she was. Why was there no fire? Normally she had a fire going in her room...did she forget to tend to the flames? She rolled over, her muzzle hitting a piece of paper. As she read it, she remembered the night before. Her body flushed at the thought and she stood, wincing at the pain in her lower section. She walked over to the fire place, starting a fire and throwing in some of the wood that was by the fireplace. She smiled, looking at the hut and relishing the fact that it was hers. Before her mother had passed, her family had lived her. Her mom, the mate of the alpha, was required to produce as many pups as possible. This meant that each time she was in heat, Carrie was allowed to stay with her friends for a few days while her father and mother mated.

Her mother had only been able to produce Carrie. She was the only pup that made it full to term. She shook her head, knowing that this was now her duty. She smirked, knowing that if this was how she was to live she was certainly going to enjoy it. She walked over to the cupboards, seeing that the basics had been stocked. The small table in one corner of the room had a bowl of fruit on it, but she couldn't wait for Rush to return.

He did, an elf over his shoulder, blood spattered around his paws and chest, but no wounds of his own as he walked in, not seeing her first, but starting their meal above the fire, carefully trimming the coat off his pray to cook the tender meat. The smell of venison mixed with last night's lust. He finally was to his normal senses, remembering what happened last night, but more worry fell on his shoulder. How Carrie would react, how she felt about this. What would she do to him. But as he waited for the meat to become less rare, he walked aroudn to try to find his mate

Carrie had crawled under the table to fetch an apple that had rolled out of the fruit bowl on the table. She heard and smelt the venison start cooking on the fire and she scrambled out from under the table, the apple in her mouth. She stood, dusting herself off, looking at her mate. Taking the apple out of her mouth she munched on the bite she had taken. Suddenly, she worried over Rush's reaction to their mating and arranged marriage. "Rush?" She said, to get his attention. She suddenly realized she was still naked and blushed slightly.

He peeked over quickly at his name,. then turned away at her form noticing she was still unclad form last night
"..H-hey..."
He looked over slowly, knowing she was his mate now and walked over
"Sleep well?

"Yes, thank you." She set the apple on the table and gave him a hug. "Welcome home from the hunt, mate." She looked at the large venison roasting over the fire she had started. "Smells great." Carrie licked his muzzle.

he froze at the naked hug and tensed as she licked him, moaning gently
"...So...even though we were both..drugged and absent minded last night...are you okay with this?"

Carrie looked at him quizzically. "Are....are you not?" She dropped her arms from his neck and took a step back. "I am happy to have a mate that is willing to take care of me...I have grown quite fond of you..." She shifted slightly, feeling awkward standing there naked while he was dressed. "Besides...in my tribe we mate for life...uh..." She blushed, her tail drooping. "If you don't want to...."

He bit his lip, that wasn't what he meant, he was worried about her being comfortable with this. And noticed her uneasiness with her nudity. So he joined her, slowly stripping himself in front of her and smiled, leaning over and licking her muzzle back, lovingly and passionately, holding her rump and pulling her closer to kiss
"..I'm fine with having a gorgeous mate for life~"

Carrie smiled at his licking on her muzzle. She squealed in delight when he grabbed her rump and pulled her closer to him. "Is someone feeling a little frisky?" She asked as she sniffed at his chest. She could smell last night's events on him and knew she probably smelled similar. "How long does my being in heat last anyway?" She rubbed her hips against him as she asked.

He smiled as her hips ran across his, her slitl tickling his member back to erection as he gripped her shoulders
"..Usually a week....and I am..your scent drives me wild~"
He pulled away though and looked at the food
"..Shall we get our energy back real quick then love?~"

Carrie smiled. "Your scent is driving me crazy." She moaned, walking over to look at the food with him. "Yes, energy...energy then..." Her eyes grew cloudy and she shook her head, growling as she tried to contain herself.

He smirked, dragging her to the living room onto the cushion as he pulled her to straddle his lap, a leg of deer in his teeth as he pushed his face to her, asking her to eat with him as he tried to feed her, all the while trying to coax her into the mood by running his claws on her back and ass, gripping her cheeks and smiling as he licks her tits.

Carrie straddled him, taking the offered meat. She gulped down the piece of meat and licked his muzzle. "You need to eat too mate."

He does so, enjoying the taste, but enjoying the closeness they share more, his mmeber throbbing between them, ready for another round as he kissed her neck
"..Mmm my mate is the food good?"

"Positively energizing." She licked her lips...her heat scent permeating the room. The feeling of his member throbbing between them thrilling her.

He set the bare bone down and pushed her off, to her back on on the floor as he crawled between her bent knees, smirking "..Well since we're back on track..shall we continue~"

"Oh yes please!" Carrie moaned as she began to pant and squirm.

His tongue laced to her chest as he quickly slid in, trying to take her quickly as his own, marking her chest with his teeth lovingly

Carrie moaned. Her hips bucked against him. "Mate..." she panted.

"Carrie..."
He moaned back as his hips met hers in each press, kissing her lips tenderly as they made love next to the fire