Slow Love

She felt herself being lifted, the new position making her tighten around him. The kisses on her neck making her fur stand on end in pleasure. She was turned around, kissed and she bounced on him, going deeper and deeper on him. Then, he lay her down on her back and bucked his hips into her. She lifted her legs, wrapping them around his waist, panting the whole time. Her eyes closed and her hands went up to wrap around his neck, trying to force him deeper into her.

His knot was dangerously close to being sucked in, hitting inside her as he panted out louder, licking her bare chest. The leg wrap was too much as he was driven close to the edge, clawing at the carpet under them. His sweat began to drop on her chest as he gritted his teeth in mid lick, biting down on some of her fur
"..Carrie..I'm gonna...gona cum..."

Carrie moaned at his licks to her bare chest, the clawing of the carpet driving her wild. She looked up at him and licked his muzzle. "Rush...so...so am I." She felt her claws dig into his fur and her body spasmed, her screams as her orgasm ripped through her echoing in the hut.

He pressed further in, letting his knot be engulfed by her slit which made him release, his tip was pressed firmly to her cervix as his seed flooded her womb, ensuring pregnancy as he spasmed out, moaning and bucking deeper to send more of his cum into her, yelling with her as they both orgasm

Later, he was laying on top of her, still knotted, in between her wrapped legs and kissing her deeply.

She felt him penetrate her cervix, her stomach bulging slightly as his seed filled her. It would ensure a pregnancy and it caused her to pant and moan. She wrapped her arms around his neck, the feeling of him remaining in her, and locking in the seed from escaping, causing her to lick his muzzle furiously in lust. "Mm....I'm definitely keeping you, Rush." She panted.

He smiled at her licks and words, licking her neck and running his claws gently on her sides
"Mmm I hope so Carrie...cause I want to stay~"
His member still throbbed in her, and the knot wouldn't be loosening soon he was stuck in her for a while for sure as he laid with her, snuggling up and paying with her body, licking her curves

She smiled, feeling he was stuck tight. "Apparently so does your body." She smirked at him, running her claws up his chest gently.

He shivered and smiled down at her, kissing her more, their lips hot to each other as he kept the kiss, running his fingers on her body, caressing her neck and holding her face up in the kiss. He could feel their cum swirl around his cock as he moaned out more, but couldn't pull out just yet.

Carrie relished the kiss, feeling both of their juices in her. "I think this first time was successful." She said with a smile. "We might need to make sure though..."

He panted at the thought and nodded "..You lead this time~"
He resumed the kiss to her chest, trying to taste every inch of her

Carrie smiled. "If you insist. Think you're ready?" She asked, moaning when he licked at her body.

"YEah..just..be easy..my knot..."
he pointed at the lock in her slit that made it impossible for her to pull him out.

Carrie shook her head. "Can't work with that...guess we're just gonna have to lay here til morning." She yawned. "Which is fine with me." She pointed at her slit, showing that there was a bit of blood from where her virginity had been lost. "I think I'm gonna be sore later."

He blushed
"Wow.......you okay?....The potion seemed to numb you up.."

Carrie sighed. "I should have known the potion combined with my heat would do that...." She licked him across the muzzle reassuringly. "I'm okay, mate."

He blushed more at her name and her lick again, licking her face back and smiles
"..Mate..I like that.....I....."
he smiled at his choice of words, not knowing what to say as he was slowly sobering up form the potion.

Carrie grunted, "I like the sound of it too." She pulled him down closer to her, her eyes closing as she grew tired.

He let her and laid with her, but was still awake, feeling his knot slide out he looked back and down at their sex, pulling his hips back with a solid *Pop* as his member slides out, letting the fluids leak out of her sex, the cum oozing makes his moan a bit at the sight and smiled down at her. He laid next to her, pulling her close to him as they rested in silence, the screching ot the torch fire the only noise that lulled them to sleep

Carrie bucked as he *popped* out of her, the fluids leaking from her. She moaned, cuddling next to him as she drifted off to sleep, perfectly content.

The next morning Rush wasn't around, but a note was left beside her face if she awoke

"Off for a hunt for breakfast, sleep in love, I will return shortly"