2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
So this is to all my rp partners and people in groups. yes I do have a lot of you. I do keep up with all of you so no OMG you have to many I can drop if need be. No I got this.

So for moving update my husband and I are packing all night tonight for Oklahoma. Packing the truck Monday aka tomorrow, then leaving early Tuesday morning. Then yay finally driving to Oklahoma. Now when we get their we won't have Internet so I will probably be silent for a week to two and some of the people included below will be in a group and from Iwaku Idol.so not all 1x1s but most yes now for retagging grrr. lol This also does not mean I am dropping or quitting just need Internet. I am on my phone and well need to watch data so only reason I will be silent. No particular order you are tagged in.

let me just say all these rps have kept me sane in all this. So thank you.

@~Happily.Ever.After~ (working on cs for TT)
@Charlie Vasilyev (Will try and work on cs)
@mr_pibbs
@Zanmar
@Satyr
@Zerofighter ( will try to get other rp up tonight I hope)
@Gorgeous♠Chaos (not sure if your going to answer, cool if not just pm me)
@EmiHarned ( not sure if your going to answer, cool if not just pm me)
@Rose Queen
@Daws Combine
@WitchChild
@Cerulean
@MST3K 4ever
@Wintermoon
@Saisentan
@The Dovah
@Little_Ghost98 (your group)
@Lithël Aelfwine
@Shin-Ryu Lightning
@Anime is Life
@LogicfromLogic ( working on cs)
(Iwaku Idol: Try and have full thread up tonight)
@redblood
@Hospes
@Gwazi Magnum
@Grothnor
@Thingtastic
@Kaga-kun
@Indabayou
@Mahariel
(warriors rp)

Enjoy your move! :) Be safe, and enjoy this dark time away from the Internet. Lol.

• Thank You
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Enjoy your move! :) Be safe, and enjoy this dark time away from the Internet. Lol.
Oh yeah so much fun 10 hour drive on top of the 5 hours back to the house were renting today and all the packing and unpacking my hair might be ripped out lol. Thank you however. We should be happier their.

That's fine. I understand moving is hectic. :-) Anyway stay sane! :-P

• Love
I will reply....it's just finals week this week. I haven't replied to pretty much anyone because I have to study. I wont be replying to anyone until Thursday at the earliest.

I will reply....it's just finals week this week. I haven't replied to pretty much anyone because I have to study. I wont be replying to anyone until Thursday at the earliest.
like I said a pm would of worked but okay well as it implies I am off as of Tuesday

Reactions: Emi
Alright, good luck with the move! :3

• Thank You
Last edited:
Have a safe trip, I hope it brings all good things for your future!

• Thank You
Be safe, my ninja!

• Thank You
I am sad to hear you will be gone for one to two weeks, but its for a good reason. Be safe!

• Thank You
I am sad to hear you will be gone for one to two weeks, but its for a good reason. Be safe!
Don't be sad, I should be back in the two weeks if not sooner. So do not loose hope all. On a brighter note my husband and I got 100 off our uhaul and more space for our stuffs

Reactions: Cerulean
If you want to a way to get get a hold of me pm me I will give it to you. God this moving crap is already driving me nuts. need to fill up the rest of the truck still have like a half of a room to move all heavy crap is put away.

@~Happily.Ever.After~
@Charlie Vasilyev
@mr_pibbs
( @Zanmar
@Satyr (you two have my FB will be off limits, number well z you dont but you can, and kik this will as well run on Internet so no go.)
@Zerofighter
@Gorgeous♠Chaos
@EmiHarned
@Rose Queen
@Daws Combine
@WitchChild
@Cerulean
@MST3K 4ever
@Wintermoon
@Saisentan
@The Dovah
@Little_Ghost98 (I have a idea how to keep me in the rp and still posting while I am off Internet, just pm me)
@Lithël Aelfwine
@Shin-Ryu Lightning
@Anime is Life
@LogicfromLogic

Be back tomorrow all

Status
Not open for further replies.