Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Online Availability
It depends sometimes I'll be on at two in the morning, sometimes I'll go to bed early just reply whenever.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
MAGIC SUPERNATURAL SCIFI SOMETIMES. (Fantasy mostly)
Hi, my name is Slifer! I’d love to RP with someone. Now, to get it out of the way, I do MxF and MxM ships. I want to try out F more than M in an MxF relationship unless you give a really good idea that would prompt me to play as a male. I do love romance in my RPs, and if we do anything more than just PG 13 stuff, my ration is 20% smut 80% romance.

One liners will turn me off entirely so no one liners please.

Here are some plot ideas:

Plot#1
A serial killer is on the loose, and the psychic gets clues about who it is because they basically watch the serial killer murder their victim for maybe 2 minutes or so but the serial killer finds out about the Psychic and it becomes like a cat and mouse game where the Serial Killer goes after the Psychic.
An option for that is pretty much the same as the top but the Serial Killer doesn't really want to murder the Psychic he is more intrigued by him and his abilities as the Psychic is the only one who really understands him when he kills someone.
Alternately it would probably be something like the serial killer has a cat and mouse theme going with the detective and their partner but things get all messy because they both know the serial killer.

Plot#2
YC kills for profit and MC who kills to protect, but neither knows the other’s secret. YC’s assassination lifestyle has caught up to him, and soon they have to work together to make sure they continue to keep on living.

Plot#3
YC is a leader of a rebellion and MC is close to the evil tyrant (lover, brother, etc.) and they get to know each other because my character is secretly acting as a masked hero, sneaking dissidents and others out of the kingdom. This can be a non-magic plot or a plot with fantastical elements.

Plot#4
Santa Claus and the Krampus have been at each other's throats for years for control of Christmas. They each gave certain powers (that will be discussed later) to their proxies. Over time, the proxies had children and those children had children, passing on the hate and the powers from generation to generation.

MC comes from a family of Krampus supporters, having recently discovered that he/she is truly one of the Krampus line after a devastating fire during Christmas that marred some of her love for Christmas. He/She hasn't gotten able to control it as well, especially because he/she loved Christmas, especially because he/she and his/her little brother hadn't found the hatred of Christmas. After that, he/she mainly celebrates Christmas for her/his little brother, though if it becomes too Christmassy then it's hard to control the urge to destroy anything Christmas-related around her/him.
YC is the last one from his line that supports Santa's cause. He had found the house of the Krampus line, and became infuriated at how they were celebrating Christmas, thinking that they were mocking Christmas, so he burnt their house down.

Soon after that, they meet each other, and start to fall in love with each other, not knowing what the other is. This can be darker or lighter but the star-crossed lovers bit should be there. It can go as dark as he thinks that MC and her brother can "still be saved," kidnapping them or just holiday-related shenanigans.

Other:
Something involving Urban Fantasy and magic.Superheroes are pretty neat too.
Now if we go the superhero route, I would prefer the sort of thing where the heroes have one really good power. Now the powers I prefer are force field powers, technopathy, electricity based powers, mind-wiping powers and dominion over plants.
VRMMOx Self Aware Character
HeroXVillain
Something LARP/D&D based.

PM me if you're interested!

Last edited:
Some More Plots:

YC is the Chosen One, and he's an asshole. MC is tasked with getting him to the Temple of the Ancients so he can fulfill the ancient prophecy.

MC can tell how dangerous people are because they can see a number over their head from 1 to 10. Today he sees YC, who has a 10 over their head.

A is a random person in a restaurant. They pick up a fallen jacket and hand it to the person it belonged to - B, not realizing that they had just given a selkie their skin- basically proposing to them.

MC is a djinn, able to grant wishes that usually don't turn out as expected- mainly because they can't quite control the power. YC is a supernatural creature Hunter but also is friends with MC. YC has just jokingly wished for a boyfriend/girlfriend, with neither knowing what the other is.