Slife of Life with Magic Users (M/M or F/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Fey

Dragon Lord
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
  7. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm usually on at points through out the day. Some days I'm not due to various reasons, but I try to give my partners warning if I'm going to be away for more than a day or two
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Slice of life, high fantasy, modern fantasy, urban fantasy ...anything fantasy really. Dark comedy, supernatural, psychological - anything with dark overtones and miserable, dysfunctional characters. Love me some Hurt/Comfort.
I had this idea about a high school/college Slice of Life RP, but with a twist. The characters can all use some form of magic. YC and MC are two magic users that use different branches of magic (for example, one might be a type of Elemental Mage or a Charms Master or something and the other might be a Necromancer or a Shape-Shifter). Now, while it's not a rule per-say, it is somewhat frowned upon to interact with others outside your magic type. At the very least, you'll get made fun of and bullied for it. So what happens when two people of different types get under each others skin and start hanging out (and eventually more)? Drama and Chaos.

Can be either M/M or F/F

Would this be a medieval fantasy or?

Status
Not open for further replies.