*Slides in through the door, Slamming it wide open* YO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jae

Original poster
This probably isn't the most sensible time for me to post a hello since i have such a massive caffeine rush right nooooowwwwwwwww *Rocks back and forth, beings to rock in small circles staring blankly at you*

Oh yeah, so, hiiiiiiii, My names Jae *Wave frantically* I haven't really been rp'ing long, maybeeeeee a month? maybe two? So i'm a noob, go easy on me *Cowers in fear of the intimidating long time rp'ers*

I'm pretty easy going, pretty approachable and always happy to learn, try new things, and, and, and *Plays with hotwheels in the dirt* Vroom vroom.

*Twitches and turns back to face you*
Oh yeah, hi you're still here hm?
Okay so um, um, I'm a full time carer at home, blah blah blah boring miserable story leading to reasons i am trapppeeedddd in this house. *Kicks force field around the house* I hate you Mr. Force Field.

ANYWAY. So usually i can reply pretty quickkkkkekekek unless busies happen :s

I try to reply every day at least once, but usually able to reply a couple times a day ^_^ like maybe 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 wait why was i counting? *Rocks side to side* oh yeah.

Maybe like 5-10 replies a day? maybe? hopefully :D

*Licks you* Well uhm THANKS FOR READING.

I realllyyy need to drop the coffee today......So....Ummmm...If you wana know anything.....Just message me!!

Hey, hey! You close that door right now. You're letting all the cool air out, and do you know how hot it gets here? It's on fire.

Anyway, here's a cookie and welcome to Iwaku. Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.