Slice of Life

Name: Jacob Bracken
Personality: Generally an energetic and intense guy, his bravado masks an emotional fragility. His forays into alcohol and partying are frequent, but hollow at best. Generally Jacob is a man who fears the future and has not yet examined what he wants to do or who he really is. He's shy about his sexuality, but passionate when he can abandon his self confidence issues.
Appearance:
hot_man_by_tinkerbell7373.jpg
Sexuality: Homosexual
Partner: (to be announced)

Ooooh~ Choices choices, and Jack's character image made my jaw drop!

Someone want to catch me up on what's going on?

Hmm, well, you're slow.
Oh, and Darius is creeping on rare books with Seth.

This is going super, guys~
I'm so happy with you :3

:D Lurve this thread. Kitti is the best. Graah, I'm so sorry it's been so long since my last post... work has been awful this past week. I swear I'll get a post up ASAP, hopefully tomorrow...

Don't worry about it, I understand real life comes first and, sometimes, with a vengeance.
Just missed having you about, I look forward to the post and thank you very much! I'm happy you love it ^^ <3

I need to catch up with what is happening. I was in the hospital over the weekend so I fell behind due to bad hospital internetz.

If people don't start paying attention to Darius, I swear there will be a violent homicide/rape in the local bookstore soon >>

I'm waiting on Jack Shade to post! D:<

Well, I mean, it's going to kind of be a roulette who gets raped and who gets killed... just, I have two men to choose from and no real preferences yet...

Rape/homicide of Darius's love interests to occur:
Thursday: between 10 am and 11 pm mountain time.
Be there, or be defiled. ;3

I thought I was the one that got to pick from multiple love intrests? >__>

>>; I found a sexier picture while boredly cruising the internet. So, Travis has a different pic~

There~ I've posted! >D Now you do anything to Seth~

I decided to make it a love triangle so that I had options in case one of you two failed me >> <<
I prefer Seth though. The other picture makes me think of the morons I go to school with.