Slice of Life

Name: Jakub McDermott
Personality: Stoic, steadfast and serious are words that Jakub's friends might use to describe him. Whether he's locked up in his room writing music, playing guitar at local gigs with his band, or just hanging out, he seems to put his soul into all he does, letting his actions speak rather than his words. He has a calming presence on most people, and rarely speaks unless spoken to.

Appearance:
justin19-1.jpg
Sexuality: Gay
Partner: Thanos Ceres

Sold! I'll write so you can join in later today <3

Wewt! Sorry, I don't know why I put his last name as O'Hara when that was already taken by one of Angie's characters o_o I wasn't intending for there to be a connection there. Changed accordingly.

I'm going to have to decline prior offers... My muse is geared more toward war right now. Sorry guys...

And that settles it. I suppose I'll be watching then.

Jack, were you thinking what I think you were thinking?

No worries Jack, you and I can make another homo couple XD erm...I'll just watch too!

Sorry broskadoodles, I didn't mean to steal your fun! Just trying to help a Kitti in need...

Jack, if you wanna play~ <3
Haha, I can always make another character, you just didn't seem to enthused. Would you like me to do so? You know I get bored, it wouldn't be any trouble. How 'bout it? Also open for Zyphie - or if Zy wants to play with Jack, that's ok too **tear**.

I'd be willing to give it a shot.

o.o I could go with either.

XDDDD I want to make a hot homo boy too! Either to partner up with Kitti or Jack, I'll just make the character then you two can decide!

Name: Seth Hartford
Personality: Seth is very shy but has a warm and kind heart. He works part time at the local bookstore and goes to school as an English major, he hopes one day to be an acknowledged screenwriter. He is very loving but can be a bit overprotective of the things he loves.
Appearance:
beau.jpg
Sexuality: Homosexual
Partner: (to be announced)

Hmm...I think I want to play Zyph's partner. Haven't played a homosexual before and I should broaden my horizons on the type of charrie I actually play.

I'd like to see where this goes ^_^

**pouts in the corner**
I haven't gotten to romance any of Zy's characters yet... Not April, not Jon...
**cough**
All right, all right.

o.o You can Kitti...we can romance togethers if you wish.

Love triangle thing? Threesome? Who knows. Post up a sheet then and I will too ^^

Name: Darius Warley
Personality: Debonair and a little bit sly, he doesn't tend to be straightforward and is overall distrustful. Those he has decided to covet, however, he protects with an unrelenting fire.
Appearance:
Cute-Man-Tuxedo.jpg

Brown hair, fair skin, green eyes.
Sexuality: Homoseshual

Partner:

Righty-right-o. Look for it toward Wednesday. I'll be over the hump of this week.

Just so we're all on the same page, today is now Friday morning..

Kitti has a Seth post up now~!