Slice of Life

K

Kitti

Original poster
A rebirth of concept that used to be a private roleplay. We will now accept (at our discretion) players for some of the roles.
This is a slice of life, a roleplay centered around the everyday interaction between characters. This should be a very comprehensive exercise in characterization.

Each player will be a member of a couple. These couples are:
One male/male relationship
One female/female relationship
One teenage male/female relationship
One bisexual couple (gender optional)

Since this is something dear to me (and because I'm reliable ^_^) I will be one of the partners in each couple.

Character

Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Sexuality:
Partner: (to be announced)

Character

Name: Orianna Elspeth
Personality: Straightforward and lacking almost entirely in modesty, Orianna is very outspoken and innocent in her mindset.
Appearance:
retro_swimsuit.jpg
Sexuality: Lesbian
Partner: Reyna

Character

Name: Hibine Yasu
Personality: Soft-spoken and very respectful, he has always honored his parent's wishes, even in this arranged marriage that has been orchestrated. Still a teenager, he is timid and shy towards girls.
Appearance:
Scarfboy.jpg
Sexuality: Straight
Partner: April

Character

Name: Thanos Ceres
Personality: By nature, Thanos is thoughtful and dreamy but when he chooses to speak, he reveals his overall bitter attitude towards the world and the people inhabiting it. An artist and self-termed "free spirit", Thanos dislikes the rigid expectations of society concerning most aspects of his life.
Appearance:
Giorgos_73.jpg
Sexuality: Homosexual
Partner: (to be announced)

Character

Name: Crescent Larke
Personality: Crescent doesn't take nonsense from anyone, she's independent and wild. A party animal, she enjoys feeling loved and appreciated by others and subscribes strongly to a "free love" idea.
Appearance:
VAC_7929.jpg
Sexuality: Bisexual
Partner: Travis

Fluffy's going to be the bisexual fellow for Kitti~ Character in the works. ^^

Name:
Travis Williamson
Personality:
A man that enjoys music, beer and watching football games with a group. He's a very passionate and protective lover and loves to take risks as long as it's going to be fun or rewarding. There's something charming about him that makes even the corniest of jokes hilarious.
Appearance:
emo-piercing-520x350.jpg

Sexuality:
Bisexual
Partner:
Crescent Larke

ah sorry i didn't see this up yet kitti <3 i'llmake my profile(s) after classes today so it won't be until later

Name: Reyna Papadopoulos
Personality: very studious, quiet, and slightly reserved however she can be fierce and seductive as well
Appearance:
images

Sexuality: Lesbian
Partner: Orianna

~~

Name: April O'Hara
Personality: don't let her innocent looks fool you...she's a rather rebellious party girl who likes to let loose and have a good time. She isn't happy about her father arranging a marriage, but she is obligated to follow his will, but that doesn't mean she won't instigate trouble in her own way.
Appearance:
retro_hair.jpg

Sexuality: straight
Partner: Hibine

A homicidal nurse approached me.

Go figure...

Yeah, yeah...

I need to be brought up to speed.

We're going to start this without Arsenal. He can join when his sheet is up.

well if he decides not to i'll make a sheet for the last player...so... MAKE UP YOUR MIND ARSE! <3

Yeah, or I'll gladly take the other spot. Go ahead and get 'er up! >D

*Peers in and blinks*

Hmm...interesting.

*thinks on it*

I just wanted to pop in and gawk at the hawtness that Kitti picked for the homo-boy. WHY DO YOU ALWAYS PICK THE HOTTEST GUYS!? D:<

Because our taste in men is eerily similar? o_O

Anyway, we need a hot man for me to woo! I need a character sheet for poor, sweet Thanos. >( I'm accepting all offers (unless Seiji wanders in, he already killed this once before :P).

>>; I can't pass up an offer like that, so... If Arsenal's not gonna do it, Fluffy REALLY REALLY WANTS TO. I'll get the manliest man of sexiness I can find.