Slice of Life

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Kitti, Oct 6, 2010.

1. A rebirth of concept that used to be a private roleplay. We will now accept (at our discretion) players for some of the roles.
    This is a slice of life, a roleplay centered around the everyday interaction between characters. This should be a very comprehensive exercise in characterization.

Each player will be a member of a couple. These couples are:
    One male/male relationship
    One female/female relationship
    One teenage male/female relationship
    One bisexual couple (gender optional)

Since this is something dear to me (and because I'm reliable ^_^) I will be one of the partners in each couple.

2. Character

Name:
    Personality:
    Appearance:
    Sexuality:
    Partner: (to be announced)

3. Character

Name: Orianna Elspeth
    Personality: Straightforward and lacking almost entirely in modesty, Orianna is very outspoken and innocent in her mindset.
    Appearance:
    Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

Sexuality: Lesbian
    Partner: Reyna

Character

Name: Hibine Yasu
    Personality: Soft-spoken and very respectful, he has always honored his parent's wishes, even in this arranged marriage that has been orchestrated. Still a teenager, he is timid and shy towards girls.
    Appearance:
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Sexuality: Straight
    Partner: April

Character

Name: Thanos Ceres
    Personality: By nature, Thanos is thoughtful and dreamy but when he chooses to speak, he reveals his overall bitter attitude towards the world and the people inhabiting it. An artist and self-termed "free spirit", Thanos dislikes the rigid expectations of society concerning most aspects of his life.
    Appearance:
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Sexuality: Homosexual
    Partner: (to be announced)

Character

Name: Crescent Larke
    Personality: Crescent doesn't take nonsense from anyone, she's independent and wild. A party animal, she enjoys feeling loved and appreciated by others and subscribes strongly to a "free love" idea.
    Appearance:
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Sexuality: Bisexual
    Partner: Travis

4. Fluffy's going to be the bisexual fellow for Kitti~ Character in the works. ^^

Name:
    Travis Williamson
    Personality:
    A man that enjoys music, beer and watching football games with a group. He's a very passionate and protective lover and loves to take risks as long as it's going to be fun or rewarding. There's something charming about him that makes even the corniest of jokes hilarious.
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Sexuality:
    Bisexual
    Partner:
    Crescent Larke

5. ah sorry i didn't see this up yet kitti <3 i'llmake my profile(s) after classes today so it won't be until later

6. Name: Reyna Papadopoulos
    Personality: very studious, quiet, and slightly reserved however she can be fierce and seductive as well
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Sexuality: Lesbian
    Partner: Orianna

~~

Name: April O'Hara
    Personality: don't let her innocent looks fool you...she's a rather rebellious party girl who likes to let loose and have a good time. She isn't happy about her father arranging a marriage, but she is obligated to follow his will, but that doesn't mean she won't instigate trouble in her own way.
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Sexuality: straight
    Partner: Hibine

7. A homicidal nurse approached me.

Go figure...

8. you enjoyed it!!

9. Yeah, yeah...

I need to be brought up to speed.

10. Brought up to speed?

11. We're going to start this without Arsenal. He can join when his sheet is up.

12. well if he decides not to i'll make a sheet for the last player...so... MAKE UP YOUR MIND ARSE! <3

13. Yeah, or I'll gladly take the other spot. Go ahead and get 'er up! >D

14. There you are, dears.

15. I know, I know... Busy weekend...

16. *Peers in and blinks*

Hmm...interesting.

*thinks on it*

17. *Leers at Jack.*

18. I just wanted to pop in and gawk at the hawtness that Kitti picked for the homo-boy. WHY DO YOU ALWAYS PICK THE HOTTEST GUYS!? D:<

19. Because our taste in men is eerily similar? o_O

Anyway, we need a hot man for me to woo! I need a character sheet for poor, sweet Thanos. >( I'm accepting all offers (unless Seiji wanders in, he already killed this once before :P).

20. >>; I can't pass up an offer like that, so... If Arsenal's not gonna do it, Fluffy REALLY REALLY WANTS TO. I'll get the manliest man of sexiness I can find.