Slice of life?

S

skipmycalls

Original poster
Hey so yes I posted a thread earlier today, BUT ! I'm asking again for a more slice of life, casual rp/rrp.

I've really been engaging in just fantasy and medieval stuff which of course is always fun, but I'd like to get back to playing normal real world kinda people!

I intend to post a character for this very soon ! Until then though my PM''s are open babie so just shoot me your ideas. :)

What I'm willing to engage in:
- fxm, fxf
- I'm not agaisnt a sexual roleplay but having the build up to it is a need for me.
- Drama!!Don't be afraid to spice anything up with a sudden change!

What I prefer to avoid:
-
Very sterotypical characters ..
- Short replies ! I like detail.
- No character growth, let them change and learn ! Please !!

Hey! I'd love to do a slice of life. I think it's always fun to jump into the real world. I do prefer to be a girl, so I'm open to either that you've suggested. Do you have any specific ideas? I don't really have anything, tbh. I'm trying to get back into roleplaying, so I'm really rusty.

Hey! I'd love to do a slice of life. I think it's always fun to jump into the real world. I do prefer to be a girl, so I'm open to either that you've suggested. Do you have any specific ideas? I don't really have anything, tbh. I'm trying to get back into roleplaying, so I'm really rusty.

Good morning !
An me too honestly, shoot me a PM and I'll do my best to come up with pairings for the character you describe :)

Hi there. I'd love to do a slice of life with you, you sound like a great partner. For some reason I can't start a message with you so can you shoot me a PM so we can chat?