Slice of Life Type Deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bluemoon.xx

Original poster
Alright. I am looking for someone to do a romantic roleplay with. I am already doing a version of this with someone but am wanting to do it with more than one person... see below for the reason why....

It would be set in Paris and one character would be a student who is studying abroad at the university while the other is a pianist at a local bar that is struggling to get by because playing the piano and singing is the only way he/she makes their money. The roleplay would basically be the relationship between the two. I thought this would be fun. I can play male or female in this and my partner can be male or female. If possible I would like it to be MxF but it could be MxM or FxF as well. I am also toying with the idea of maybe making this roleplay set in a different decade. Please reply here or in a PM if you're interested. This idea has me very excited and I would prefer a partner who shares my excitement!

If others are interested I would be happy to play this out with more than one person! Nobody writes the same and this situation can be taken many ways. So please don't hesitate to let me know either here or through a PM. Thank you!

Sounds interesting. I've been yearning for a slice of life type. So if you're fine with me?

Reactions: Bluemoon.xx
Status
Not open for further replies.