Slice of Life - Romantic - MXF

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SergiuPloscar

Original poster
I've always had a soft spot for a great love story , one that combines the greatness of being in love with the insecurities it may bring . Recently i've been playing a lot of visual novels and snuggling with my blanket a lot so here i am , looking for a female to roleplay with . Now honestly , i don't really know what i want . I don't want this to be a boring high school romance story . I want it to have some sort of twist ( students with super powers , different races ... Something that makes the characters feel unique ) . I want you to help me figure this story out rather than me just handing it to you . Pretty much anything is possible but one thing should be clear ... I don't want just romance . I want drama , adventure . I want to actually care about the characters involved . I don't know about other people but i like to add in other characters every once in a while kinda like NPCs in a game . They don't get a bio or a character sheet , they just happen to be there at the time the main characters are . But we can talk about things like this later on . Anyone interested ? Please note that my reply schedule might be a bit hectic but i'll do my best .

Also , i'm not very good at writing smut so if there has to be sexual content involved it will be mostly just a bit of foreplay and then it fades to black

Thank you !

RuiNightmare

anime lover
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
24/7 aside from when I sleep hehe
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, action, and adventure
I'm interested if you wanna PM me your plot :)

MarilynFae

Edgesquire
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
I'd be interested! I have a cool idea that might catch your attention if you're still up for grabs? :) just shoot me a PM or have me or whatever! Haha. Look forward to your reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.