Slice of Life - Romantic - MXF

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SergiuPloscar

Original poster
I've always had a soft spot for a great love story , one that combines the greatness of being in love with the insecurities it may bring . Recently i've been playing a lot of visual novels and snuggling with my blanket a lot so here i am , looking for a female to roleplay with . Now honestly , i don't really know what i want . I don't want this to be a boring high school romance story . I want it to have some sort of twist ( students with super powers , different races ... Something that makes the characters feel unique ) . I want you to help me figure this story out rather than me just handing it to you . Pretty much anything is possible but one thing should be clear ... I don't want just romance . I want drama , adventure . I want to actually care about the characters involved . I don't know about other people but i like to add in other characters every once in a while kinda like NPCs in a game . They don't get a bio or a character sheet , they just happen to be there at the time the main characters are . But we can talk about things like this later on . Anyone interested ? Please note that my reply schedule might be a bit hectic but i'll do my best .

Also , i'm not very good at writing smut so if there has to be sexual content involved it will be mostly just a bit of foreplay and then it fades to black

Thank you !

I'm interested if you wanna PM me your plot :)

I'd be interested! I have a cool idea that might catch your attention if you're still up for grabs? :) just shoot me a PM or have me or whatever! Haha. Look forward to your reply!

Status
Not open for further replies.