Slice of Life Role plays! MXM and FXM

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Smallz, Jan 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys! I'm looking for some role play partners now that I have some time on my hands. I strongly believe in quality over quantity in my posts. I love to keep the plot moving long, and generating new ideas as we go along. Also, I'd love to have a cast of characters involved(not necessarily right away) this is not a requirement though. I'm most comfortable playing male characters, either in homosexual or heterosexual relationships. I also enjoy playing gender queer characters, so there is lots of options.

So here is what you can expect of me, and what I expect of you:
    • Open communication and plot building
    • Two to four paragraph responses(more for intro posts)
    • Decent Grammar
    • Interesting characters
    • Must be over 18
    • I only role play characters over the age of 18
    • Don't just leave me hanging. Only PM me if you actually want to role play.
    Here are some starting points(ideas can be combined). All starting points are marked with 1-5 * the more * the more I want to role play that idea. Feel free to PM me with your own ideas as well.
    • Slice of life
      • Roommates**
      • Struggling 20-somethings***
      • Closeted characters****
      • Gender struggles****
        • Trans, gender fluid, androgynous and so on
      • Life of the rich and famous***
      • Forbidden romances***
        • Father x Son/Daughter's Best Friend*****

2. Good afternoon! I would be interested in doing a f x m with you. Though I struggle to do male characters, so would prefer to do female (if that's alright!)

Let me know if at all interested. And I know that it wasn't listed, but should you want to at all the idea of fxf roommate rp would be fun C:

3. Send me a PM and we can talk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.