Slice of Life (MxF) (FxF) <- Never tried before!

O

OppositeInverse

Original poster
giphy.webp

So I've just been wanting a really slice of life, intimate and romance oriented RP that focuses on two best friends/exes/childhood friends and a building dynamic of passion between them that they've either ignored or hasn't realized until the point of the start of the RP. This could lead to impulsive passion or building tension, the specific plot can be developed and finalized but as a rough basis this was something I was looking for. Also, I'm for the first time open to the idea of FxF pairings! Yeee! The following plot ideas are below. If you have similar ideas revolved around a general gist of these themes feel free to suggest. I do detail intimacy and sex/smut, but I really need plot and a strong story/character drive in order to be able to fully embody the romantic stuff.

IDEAS

** College 1x1 (Best friends, classmates, dormmates, athletes, Spring Break, Halloween Party, etc)

** Best Friends 1x1 (Hot/Cold, Secret Feelings, Cheating while in relationship, Reunited after years, etc)

• Superhuman 1x1 (OCs only: MCU, DCEU, Original Universe, etc)

PLOT STORIES

~ Ten: The Summer of 2007: Two pre-teens at a beautiful summer camp just along the coast near the town they both grew up in. Went to the same school, stayed on the same street, and played in the same woods as young ones full of life and vigor. Best friends without the title or status, and then summer camp came. Camp Deca. They both decided it'd be a fun way to spend the summer and meet new friends in the process. And they did. Fun filled, talent learning, hormone inducing fun...that led to a impulsive, random kiss between the two. One that neither regretted. Childhood friends into childhood crushes. And Camp Deca was ending with the thought of a new power couple for the 8th grade. And then he started school, and she never came. Day after day, months....years....summers. She had just vanished. His parents said they moved away. Without a word, or warning. His best friend, his dream crush, gone. And then ten years later. A face he couldn't forget anywhere of any time. It was her, back and looking as radiant as she did when they were 12. But all grown up...in all the right areas. Will he confront her? Or embrace her? No doubt the sexual tension and mystery of the past ten summers without her will lead to something both never expected.

~ Cage: Brianna Cage on the outside looks like your too good to be true babe. Beautiful young woman, smart, sexy, funny, and well... even capable of cooking and gaming with you. High GPA, volunteer in the community, and just the kindest soul that you could ever face. But what her exterior provides in a model, underneath the clothes behind her physique lies a mysterious soul.As she recently started to date her boyfriend (YC) , her quality time with him has seemingly become smaller and smaller as the time progresses, causing him to wonder about just how good Brianna really is as a girlfriend. Is she cheating? Neglecting him? The thought of such a thing is equal to Hell freezing over. This is where Mr. YC comes in, who wants to find out what's been up with Ms. Too Good To Br True, Who can try to stray her away from such a mysterious relationship or support her full on. That is entirely up to you. This is one that's a bit more dramatic and hot/cold oriented.

~ Hard: Beverly Luster has always had to make for herself her entire life. Poor since birth, she never really knew the meaning of luxury, but her parents were very noble and kind folks. They taught her right from wrong, and to always follow the honorable path. And she said fuck that shit. She saw how miserable her parents were and the hard times they had. She developed an affinity for theft and stealing things to make a wage off good priced things. A very smart and clever fox, and even got offers to a few colleges, but no money. And thus is the legacy of Bev, until she meets a guy that sees her for who she really is. Not the Thief, but The Survivor. He wants to help her to see there's a different way, a noble man with a generous heart....with one zany condition. A severe nymphomaniac, a condition he controls in general, but when he lays eyes on Bev and she starts to come around more and more, it won't be just her stealing items anymore....but his heart, and other parts as well. A dynamic mix of morals vs emotions and inhibitions result in a flair of explosion neither know how to handle.

~ Stock-Holm: Laney Holm is just your average nobody. She gets up everyday and works a job that no one cares to give her credit for. She attends classes in which no one even cares to see her merits. She returns to a home in which her own father doesn't even recognize her existence. She's by all intents and purposes, invisible to the world. So much repressed emotions inside of her one day in particular causes her to up and attempt a start at a new life, heading to the bank and drawing out every ounce of checking and savings she had...and then her invisible life turned public. The bank was moments away from being robbed, and as the hesitmen decided to use a little added leverage in the heat of the moment, the girl who was forever invisible was now their target. Their hostage. This caused the poor girl to go into hysteria as all of her fears and emotions come to head. One captor in particular (YC) realizes the levity of the situation and starts a series of events that neither never saw coming. He starts to sympathize with her, but when she shows him and his team an unexpected twist, who will become the victim in the end?

GENERAL CONCEPTS

1. MC and YC are far from perfect examples of people. They both have flaws that almost makes it impossible for them to find true love. They grew up together as friends, both unable to be in a relationship for long. After both of them come out of a rather hurtful breakup at the same time. They both swear off relationships and use each other for their sexual needs. However they soon come to realize that sleeping with each other awakes feelings that they did not know they had. Will they continue to ignore and reject the exploration of these deeper emotions? Or will they bite on the feelings, being willing to explore their inhibitions no matter what the consequence?

2. MC and YC were in a tumultuous relationship years ago. It was full of lust and desire, but as young lovers, they had a tendency for hot-tempered, vicious arguments. Eventually, they broke up mutually and moved on, realizing that the situation was never going to give way to something healthy, but neither truly got over the other. Even though they/one is now both in loving, stable relationship in the present time, it lacks the fervor of the connection they had with each other, and thoughts constantly wander to their old flame, wishing their new relationship had that same passion. Late one night, YC pick up the phone and calls MC, simply wanting to hear her voice. That leads to the rekindling of lost love and lust. Will they give in to old fire and engage in a secret affair with each other out of love? Or will they cut off their current healthy and loving relationship for something that's uncertain?

3. YC is now a junior/senior in college, MC is a sophomore and the two first were in a pretty serious relationship during MC first yeat of college. However a couple months before the summer break, the relationship ended as YC didn't want the pain and heart break of a long distance relationship over the 4 month long break. When school started again the next year, both characters were dating other people for the first half of that semester. Until Saturday night the two exes ended up showing up at the same house party. No matter how serious/casual their dating is, the old flames of being together for a year start to come forth again. Will they rekindle the love? Or keep it at a distance in fear of losing each other permanently?

4. MC and YC are in a healthy, bustling relationship. The power couple, the relationship goals. They live and love for each other. However, behind the scenes there is more of a darkness no one sees in the light. MC has had a history of emotional and physical abuse from her parents, namely her father. This has given MC an inner paranoia and a very severe case of jealousy, possessiveness, and being a clingy control freak stemming from her past trauma. She treats YC with levels beyond love and goes out of her way to do anything for YC to treat and nurture them like a king/queen, but when it comes to things being out of her control she becomes a domineering person, not out of malicious intent or bitterness, but out of fear of abandonment and intimacy. YC knows and understands this fully, but it still doesn't sit well with them. MC has also had problems with alcohol and drugs as a means of escape from her inner demons. Will YC learn to accept and love MC for who she is? OR will a wedge come from the tension into something darker?

* I usually post at least once a day (generally more). I expect the same.
* I try to mirror my partners writing style but prefer two detailed paragraphs at least.
* I am very consistent and I speak up if I have questions or problems
* I like my posts descriptive and well detailed
* I only RP with face claims, no anime or cartoon pics.
* Feel that plot is important to keep the story moving and keep everyone interested
* I am a sucker for romance but also enjoy passion / dramatic themes.

Last edited by a moderator: