π•Šπ•π•šπ•”π•– 𝕠𝕗 π•π•šπ•—π•– / π”Έπ••π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯𝕦𝕣𝕖 π•žπ•šπ•Ÿπ•š π•˜π•£π• π•¦π•‘ 𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕖 𝕑𝕝𝕒π•ͺ (π”Έπ•Ÿπ•šπ•žπ•–)

Y O M I

Astronomy enthusiast
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
I am mostly active in the early mornings and afternoons
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
I love anything related to Anime, scifi, Modern, Horror/gore, Adventure, Romance, Fighting/action, Mystery, Angst, and Yaoi.
does anyone want to have a small rp group (4-6 people maybe) where we have our characters and relationships and then every few weeks we throw them into a completely different setting??? like first we’re in suburban america and then all of a sudden they’re thrown in 17th century england and after a week they’re on a spaceship in the year 3009 and we just keep on changing the setting but keep the characters consistent.
Or maybe a small group rp set in like a sleepy little beach town, focused on building relationships both in character and out. no pressure when it comes to activity, just like everybody’s muses and maybe the occasional event.
Or maybe a group of seniors who are trying to survive their last year of high school but happen to get into a bunch of shenanigans and such.
But yeah I just want a super chill small rp that doesn’t have to follow a significant plot and everyone can reply back at their own pace. Literally a stress free rp where we can focus on improving our skills and have fun!
If interested please let me know below or message me privately and I can get a group started!

I’d definitely be interested!!

Reactions: Y O M I
I am interested!