Slice of Life Academy RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sunshine & Whiskey

Disclaimer: Got this idea from a Tumblr post I saw. The original credit goes to that Tumblr post.

embed.php

tumblr_ljgsscLLul1qgb7tk.jpg

This Is The New Year - A Great Big World

In Character Info;
St. Mary's Academy is an elite boarding school located on the shores of Virginia Beach. The prestigious institute has guided several students through its halls throughout the years it's been open and has earned a reputation as one of the highest quality and highest caliber schools in the country. With admissions closing enrollment at 160 students with at least 40 per grade, each student is selected for what they individually have to offer to the St. Mary's community.

There are many scholars, musicians, performers, artists, designers, and politicians roaming the halls and many of the students look forward to a bright and successful future. But many come from broken families and shattered homes and harbor these dark secrets during their time at St. Mary's. This is a school made up by its students. While each student navigates the classes, assemblies and school breaks during the 2016-2017 academic year, each experience is undoubtedly different. But once a St. Mary's Knight, always a Knight, no matter how your story unfolds.

Only, this year, each student's success seems coupled with trouble. With non-stop parties, blatant rule breaking, and a sudden disrespect for faculty and staff, the school board has made vague threats to close the school down for good. Nearby police have frequented the school for a recent unsolved student death on campus and several party complaints and Headmaster Stone knows that the school board and the town will be keeping a close watch on the academy. He'll do his best to control the students, but the fate of the school lies in their hands.

Lies, betrayal, hurt, and fear; it all comes to play here. Lines will be crossed, friendships will be ruined. Hookups, breakups, makeups and more, it's all a part of the high school experience. There's more behind this prim and proper school than meets the eye. Are you ready to come see for yourself what's in store? Some of the students are harmless and just want to make it through high school unharmed while others have deeper secrets and darker pasts.

St. Mary's Academy is an elite and private high school and is home to the St. Mary's Knights, the three time state champion football team and their equally accomplished cheer squad. Recent successes have caused the school's athletic department and clubs grow and it has just been named one of the top ten schools in the country. Here, students have a chance to live a life full of challenges, think critically, and act responsibly in a global society. We expect only the best from our students, and welcome all of our students to the 2016-2017 Academic Year.

Are you ready for St. Mary's?

Would anyone be interested in a roleplay of this nature? I sure hope so. :)​
[/hr]

[/hr]

Reactions: MaryGold
Sounds neat.

Reactions: Sunshine & Whiskey
I am interested
any of the crew want in

I'll look it over when I get home later^^

I may have a character for this. Hopeless Romantic type, but I'll have to lower her age.

Maybe... I'll have to wait until the actual sign up post is up to give a definite answer. ^.^

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Maybe! I'd also like to see sign ups and rules before I decide c:

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Same as all the others! I will place myself as curious in this one and to see more.^^

If any of you guys have a question, I can go ahead and answer it. :) If it's post length, time to post, etc etc.

I am certainly interested from what I read.

I am very much interested and would love to join

If any of you guys have a question, I can go ahead and answer it. :) If it's post length, time to post, etc etc.
I think my only one truly for you is , will you be creating obstacles or events in the current lives of the characters to challenge all and such?

Even so , I will be willing to join and such.^^

Reactions: Luster
Read everything and I'm down.

I think my only one truly for you is , will you be creating obstacles or events in the current lives of the characters to challenge all and such?

Even so , I will be willing to join and such.^^
Of course. What's a good high school academy roleplay without it? LOL. There will also be cliques and such.

I'd be interested in this I think :D I even had charries I could use :D

Status
Not open for further replies.