3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
Your stance?

I sleep with socks on when I'm cold. It confuses/confounds some folks.

Socks are my best friends during winter nights.

I CAN. BUT ONLY IN THE DEPTH OF WINTER.

Cause I get over heated as fuck, even when it's cold. O___O

I can't do this. If I do, the socks disappear forever!

That and I'm a hot sleeper. I need a fan on-- CONSTANTLY. Even in the middle of the blazing cold winter, I need a small fan if, for anything else, that small buzz of white noise to gently coax me into the warm bosom of Dream.

I hate socks at anytime. They make my toes feel bound and I get all twitchy about it. At night though I break out in sweats because of my medicine, so anything that makes me hotter than I already get is a bad thing.

I overheat at night, even during cold Canadian winters! D: My feeties would overheat if I wore socks. I don't like socks at the best of times, anyway.

Oh hell no. Shit makes it nearly impossible to sleep, unless I am already passing out fully clothed.

Only if it's very very cold.

I hate wearing socks, so I take them off any chance I get.

Last edited:
Usually I sleep fully dressed o_o (and no, I'm not talking about changing into pajamas, I'm too lazy for that. I go to bed with the clothes I have worn during the day.) I am so cold all the time so socks is a necessity if I shall be able to fall asleep, otherwise I will just lie there and freeze all night xD

Only during the most hot days of summer will I go as far as to kick off my socks. :p Usually when it becomes warmer the clothes fall off in the order of pants, shirt and lastly socks. The socks might be off a couple of weeks per year max. Though even if there is a super hot summer, I tend to have socks on me most of the time. My feet are too sensitive and freezy D:

I usually just curl up in a ball and done. I'm small enough to do it >:P

My feet get cold sweats like Florida gets humidity. It's terrible.

But socks can be comfy. Then I'd not wear them to work though.

Otherwise. Naked. But with socks?

Wierdo.

I DON'T CARE IF IT'S -100 DEGREES OUTSIDE OR IN THE HOUSE I WILL NEVER WEAR SOCKS IN MY BED!!!!

Like I hate socks so much, I only wear socks because of school and my habit of wearing converse shoes. Otherwise the second I get home or have a chance I take them off instantly.

Reactions: Touch of Insanity
I'm a weird sleeper, socks only come on if I'm utterly frozen but almost always come off midway through the night. Most of the time its three blankets, fan on full blast and mostly naked. Some rare cases of light socks are put on but usually not unless I'm a guest at someone else's home for the night and it's cold there or I got saddled with a pitiful excuse of a blanket.

If I'm wearing socks when I'm sleeping it's because it's freaking cold or because I'm sick. =/ ... Like last night.

No. God no, never. My feet feel like they can't breath DX However, I fully approve of the boyfriend wearing them, so then his feet don't touch me x___x

No. God no, never. My feet feel like they can't breath DX However, I fully approve of the boyfriend wearing them, so then his feet don't touch me x___x
lololo. Are they crusty or does he have Ice Feet of Death?

lololo. Are they crusty or does he have Ice Feet of Death?
Feet just gross me out in general @_@ Everyone finds this intense fear of others people feet rather musing.

I get too hot too easily, so no socks for me. I cuddle up to my burly heat source of a husband every night, so that don't help either. I keep the sheets on everything but my shins down while a fan keeps me cooled off at the foot of the bed. (Bonus points: the fan helps me sleep through stupid tinnitus ear ringing.) Aside from that, I just like being barefoot as often as possible. Doing so has turned the bottoms of my feet all leathery over the years. Shit is cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.