sleeping with a friend. [SIGNUPS]

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mendesokwow

Original poster
welcome to SUNNY FALLS.
"where you live a life you wished for sitting on your couch."

that whole usual advertisement couldn't be a bigger load of bullshit to the young adults
of sunny falls if it tried. more drama and problems go on in sunny falls then the kardashians
have every month. crimes are committed, people are cheated on, hearts are broken,
rifts between friends are created, fights are brutal, abuse is too real, everyone's scared
to be themselves, and sunny falls acts like everyone's living in happy happy joy joy land.

but, if you look past that, there are wonderful, blooming relationships of young love,
new life made every day, people moving in (and out) by the hour, and sometimes,
sunny falls lives up to it's name.
but that's only about 45% of the time.
if that.

be prepared to meet the citizens, newcomers, criminals, and neighbors of
Sunny Falls, as you venture into a world you definitely
did not wish for.

tumblr_inline_nfpvoqE9pr1siyl8l.gif

RULES

1. I would super appreciate it if everyone was nice ooc to each other. A Character hating another character is much
different than hating on someone out of character.
2. No godmodding, bunnying, controlling, or whatever you like to call it please. Godmodding, for anyone that doesn't know,
is controlling someone else's character, so let's all refrain from that okay !! (:

3. Limit your characters and even your genders. It sucks to get excited over a roleplay and then not be able to join
because all the spots are taken up, okay? (: Alright cool. Even your genders. When I say that, I just mean that having like 4 girls and 1 guy is not okay. I'll allow you to have 2 characters at most.

4. No gary-sues or mary-sues or whatever they're called pleaseeee. Nobody is perfect, including your character !! even if their faceclaim is dylan o'brien !!
5. have much fun ok !! :D

p.s extra tip rule 6. wait for everyone to post and then post freely! just don't post excessively, y'know? but you're all smart enough to know not to.
7. After you're accepted, each character will have a secret so pm me it please.

THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR CHARACTERS AND OOC !!

if you're making a family, don't go to crazy !! five at most, ages limit 0-50. (:

skelly:

Appearance/Gif of fc (NO ANIME OR DRAWING PLEASE TYSM (: ) / banner describing them

Name:
Personality: (optional but must provide traits)
Traits: +;- (positive and negative traits)
SO: (sexual orientation; heterosexual, bisexual, homosexual, gay, lesbian, asexual, pansexual etc.)
Appearance:
FC: (faceclaim)
Any backstory on how they got to Sunny Falls:
Style: (may include link here :) )
Something they would say?: (optional, just helps other players)
Who are they involved with: (crush? relationship? friends w/ benefits? family?)
Extras:

tumblr_inline_mnmlla1pSh1rikao3.png

CJUF0mW.png
tumblr_nhvkuwDSQJ1tguy5fo2_250.gif
CJUF0mW.png

Name: claire marie o'ryan
Height: 5'7"
Traits: +intelligent, deep, selfless, brave; -sarcastic, emotional, a bit reserved
SO: heterosexual
tumblr_ncwt01jNxb1qg8dzlo7_r1_250.gif
tumblr_ncwt01jNxb1qg8dzlo9_r1_250.gif

FC: lana del rey ❤
Any backstory on how they got to Sunny Fall: been here since she was born. sees everything, hears everything. people trust her with lots of things, because they know she'll never tell.
Style: one two
Something they would say?:
"i carry a lot of secrets, and i've seen a lot of things,
but you wouldn't really think that upon seeing me, would you? i'm just the girl who got held back. the quiet girl. oh, her? yeah, she doesn't matter. keep saying that. just remember i was the only one who listened when you submitted yourself to the dark."

"i'm not one for people, and you're not one for friends, but that's what makes us attracted to each other right?"

Who are they involved with: OPEN

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Heyyy, would you mind if I join? : D

Nd14G2s.png

Name:
Randolph Leroy Smith (He prefers Randy though)

Height:
5'9''

Personality:
Randy is kind of a douche and has a habit of sharing his opinion on anything or anyone even if no one asked for it. Too bad his opinions are mostly negative and come off as insults more often than not. However, he will stand behind his beliefs and words to the bitter end, regardless what they are and won't back down even if he's proven wrong. Randy hardly ever lies but he's quite skilled at dodging questions and avoiding answering them. Even though he does come off as a complete a-hole, Randy has a habit of developing maternal instincts towards people he cares about. If a miracle happens and someone tolerates him long enough to befriend him, that is. Regardless of his habit of throwing verbal abuse at people, Randy doesn't tolerate any kind of physical violence towards anyone and, ironically, results to throwing punches to make it stop. He's also a bit reserved when it comes to women but he tries not to show it.

Traits:
+ Protective / Honest / Hardworking when he's interested in something
- Outspoken / Stubborn / Rash / Uncompromising

SO:
Homosexual but he doesn't exactly go announcing it around.

Appearance:
zac-efron-slicked-back-hair.jpg

FC:
Zac Efron

Randy was born on the other side of the country and he grew up as the only child of a workaholic man and an impulsive and abusive woman. Neither the boy or his father ever uttered a single word of what happened between closed doors but eventually people got suspicious when Randy's mother would slip up and hit either of the men where it was visible. The questions got harder to avoid and in the end the family decided to move when Randy was almost 15. By chance, they ended up in Sunny Falls.

Style:
X | X

"Like I care what you think."
"I don't like your face."
"Back off or you'll be choking on your teeth!"

Who are they involved with:
Matthias Brian Smith -Father
Carol Isabelle Smith -Mother

Extras:
>Surprisingly, likes tea and warm blankets.
>Hates the color orange

Name:
Matthias Brian Smith

Traits:
+ Hardworking / Gentle / Caring
- Timid / Self-conscious / Let's everyone walk all over him

Appearance:
34eb2d4d9e22ccfb0e4416c1fabe3ba1.jpg

Extras:
>Works as a paramedic.

~~~~~~~~

Name:
Carol Isabelle Smith

Traits:
+ Strong-willed / Organized / Good at talking
- Domineering / Short-tempered / Emotional

Appearance:
hairstyles-for-over-40-in-2014.jpg

Extras:
> Is a police officer.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Heyyy, would you mind if I join? : D

Nd14G2s.png

Name:
Randolph Leroy Smith (He prefers Randy though)

Height:
5'9''

Personality:
Randy is kind of a douche and has a habit of sharing his opinion on anything or anyone even if no one asked for it. Too bad his opinions are mostly negative and come off as insults more often than not. However, he will stand behind his beliefs and words to the bitter end, regardless what they are and won't back down even if he's proven wrong. Randy hardly ever lies but he's quite skilled at dodging questions and avoiding answering them. Even though he does come off as a complete a-hole, Randy has a habit of developing maternal instincts towards people he cares about. If a miracle happens and someone tolerates him long enough to befriend him, that is. Regardless of his habit of throwing verbal abuse at people, Randy doesn't tolerate any kind of physical violence towards anyone and, ironically, results to throwing punches to make it stop. He's also a bit reserved when it comes to women but he tries not to show it.

Traits:
+ Protective / Honest / Hardworking when he's interested in something
- Outspoken / Stubborn / Rash / Uncompromising

SO:
Homosexual but he doesn't exactly go announcing it around.

Appearance:
zac-efron-slicked-back-hair.jpg

FC:
Zac Efron

Randy was born on the other side of the country and he grew up as the only child of a workaholic man and an impulsive and abusive woman. Neither the boy or his father ever uttered a single word of what happened between closed doors but eventually people got suspicious when Randy's mother would slip up and hit either of the men where it was visible. The questions got harder to avoid and in the end the family decided to move when Randy was almost 15. By chance, they ended up in Sunny Falls.

Style:
X | X

"Like I care what you think."
"I don't like your face."
"Back off or you'll be choking on your teeth!"

Who are they involved with:
Matthias Brian Smith -Father
Carol Isabelle Smith -Mother

Extras:
>Surprisingly, likes tea and warm blankets.
>Hates the color orange

Name:
Matthias Brian Smith

Traits:
+ Hardworking / Gentle / Caring
- Timid / Self-conscious / Let's everyone walk all over him

Appearance:
34eb2d4d9e22ccfb0e4416c1fabe3ba1.jpg

Extras:
>Works as a paramedic.

~~~~~~~~

Name:
Carol Isabelle Smith

Traits:
+ Strong-willed / Organized / Good at talking
- Domineering / Short-tempered / Emotional

Appearance:
hairstyles-for-over-40-in-2014.jpg

Extras:
> Is a police officer.
Accepted! (: Great character. Love the backstory.

Name: Elliot Steven Collins
Height: 5'5
Personality: Elliot usually only looks after himself when it comes to the small things, but that's not to say he is impolite. He knows when he should act mature, even though he really isn't, and will sometimes do things just to spite someone else. If someone is his friend, he will look after them, stand up for them and help when they're in need, and no-one is more prominent than his sister Zoey. He enjoys doing things at all times, which has lead to him picking up and dropping sports and extracurriculars fairly often, but he has always been passionate about acting. He tries to remain from getting too much attention. His father had always been a collector of comics, and so Elliot follows the same pursuit, although he usually keeps his level of passion under wraps.
Traits: + Good actor, outgoing, intelligent; - uncaring, selfish, not patient, cocky
SO: Heterosexual
Conner_Kent_Lucas_Grabeel.jpg

FC: Lucas Grabeel
Any backstory on how they got to Sunny Falls: Elliot lived in the busy streets of New York when he was a kid with his nice if not distant parents, and little sister. He began acting in his previous school, and collected all sorts of X-men, superman, and Lord of the Rings memorabilia, as his father had done before. His sister was nearly killed in a car accident, and although she made it out alive, she had been paralyzed from the waist down. Elliot's parents decided to move to a supposedly quieter town, Sunny Falls.
Style: 1, 2
"Look at that. What am I not good at?"
"Oh, I'm sorry princess. Did I ruin your party?"
"On the bright side, at least you've got your looks."
Who are they involved with: -
Extras:
Sister:
Name: Zoey
Traits: + Kind, Outgoing, Energetic
- Reserved, Impatient
portrait_of_a_young_girl_with_freckles_by_gingersfunkyphotos-d5f5dll.jpg
Extra: Paralyzed from the waist down.

Father:
Name: Matthew Collins
169840781-portrait-of-dark-haired-man-gettyimages.jpg
Extra: Works at the post office.

Mother:
Name: Karen Collins
Woman_redhead_natural_portrait_1.jpg
Extra: Works at a car dealership.

Name: Elliot Steven Collins
Height: 5'5
Personality: Elliot usually only looks after himself when it comes to the small things, but that's not to say he is impolite. He knows when he should act mature, even though he really isn't, and will sometimes do things just to spite someone else. If someone is his friend, he will look after them, stand up for them and help when they're in need, and no-one is more prominent than his sister Zoey. He enjoys doing things at all times, which has lead to him picking up and dropping sports and extracurriculars fairly often, but he has always been passionate about acting. He tries to remain from getting too much attention. His father had always been a collector of comics, and so Elliot follows the same pursuit, although he usually keeps his level of passion under wraps.
Traits: + Good actor, outgoing, intelligent; - uncaring, selfish, not patient, cocky
SO: Heterosexual
Conner_Kent_Lucas_Grabeel.jpg

FC: (?)
Any backstory on how they got to Sunny Falls: Elliot lived in the busy streets of New York when he was a kid with his nice if not distant parents, and little sister. He began acting in his previous school, and collected all sorts of X-men, superman, and Lord of the Rings memorabilia, as his father had done before. His sister was nearly killed in a car accident, and although she made it out alive, she had been paralyzed from the waist down. Elliot's parents decided to move to a supposedly quieter town, Sunny Falls.
Style: 1, 2
"Look at that. What am I not good at?"
"Oh, I'm sorry princess. Did I ruin your party?"
"On the bright side, at least you've got your looks."
Who are they involved with: -
Extras:
Sister:
Name: Zoey
Traits: + Kind, Outgoing, Energetic
- Reserved, Impatient
portrait_of_a_young_girl_with_freckles_by_gingersfunkyphotos-d5f5dll.jpg
Extra: Paralyzed from the waist down.

Father:
Name: Matthew Collins
169840781-portrait-of-dark-haired-man-gettyimages.jpg
Extra: Works at the post office.

Mother:
Name: Karen Collins
Woman_redhead_natural_portrait_1.jpg
Extra: Works at a car dealership.
Accepted! (:

Also there is a new rule so if both of you could check it out that'd be great. :D @Finhawk

Interesting....

I'll have to think about this. (And sleep, for now. xP)

I'll get on that

EDIT: Sent it
also what is a "face claim"

Face claim is pretty much claiming a face.

It's just saying that your RP character looks like a well-known person or celebrity from real life. You know, Johnny Depp for example. Since you used Conner Kent from Smallville as your character's appearance, you could just put Lucas Grabeel as your face claim.

No problemo, amigo~

Status
Not open for further replies.