Sleeper Cell

Any info on Sakura's whereabouts?

posting~~~~~

Orion gave me a heads-up yesterday, but I had a test this morning, so I couldn't post until now.

Thank you~~

Oh yay! ^^

Didn't mean to nag at you Sakura, just wanted to know where you were.

It's fine :)

I think it's a good thing Orion keeps reminding me because I lose track because of school nowadays. ^^

ANNOUNCEMENT

Over what I anticipate will be the next 5-7 days I will be recovering from some incredibly FUN oral surgery [insert dick in mouth joke here] that I'm getting tomorrow.

SO YEAH.

Don't expect much typing from me until around sunday or monday if I'm lucky.

BUT FEEL FREE TO POST AMONGST YOURSELVES. . . YOU KNOW. . . DEVELOPING RELATIONSHIPS WITH YOU FELLOW BLOODHOUNDS.

THAT STUFF.

Gay.

If you're getting your wisdom teeth out, apparently sucking on ice / something cold after surgery keeps swelling down.

I can't do anything BECAUSE AMPOULE IS TOO BUSY FOR ME

I've kept ice on my face for 12 hours.

Swelling went down, but that didn't stop the AWESOMESAUCE pain until I finally got to take some pain killers an hour ago.

Also, sucking on something is actually a BAD idea cause it risks pulling out stitches or something according to what the doc said.

SO LEAVE ME ALONE. ;_;

*pats Orion*

It'll be okay - The painkillers will make you forget all about it. ^^

I've kept ice on my face for 12 hours.

Swelling went down, but that didn't stop the AWESOMESAUCE pain until I finally got to take some pain killers an hour ago.

Also, sucking on something is actually a BAD idea cause it risks pulling out stitches or something according to what the doc said.

SO LEAVE ME ALONE. ;_;

This is why you never take advice from the internet!

So how does it feel to be doped up?

I noticed no one posted after he said for characters to get along possibly O-o

I can't. Ampoule is KI .. MIA.

But you should.

I guess I'll drag us in to begin our snappy back and forth conversation with Coffee.

FEIST: "Hi!" *clicks on the exclamation-mark over Coffee's head*

*4 weeks later*

WET NURSE: "Greetings, friends! My pet hamster is feeling unwell. Please collect ten blueberry milkshakes from..."

That's right Cloverfield. I'll be taking us in tonight. ;)