Sleeper Cell

YEAH YEAH GAWD I'LL GET AROUND TO IT. CHRIST.

Fuck you, Ampoule. Just fuck you.

So I'm coo'?

AMPU & ASMO I WILL TURN THIS PLANE AROUND RIGHT NOW SO HELP ME-

O HAI Tegan, welcome~! >=D

. . . And yes unanun you're good to go. At some point IC though, personally, I really hope there comes a time when we all find out about how he landed that spiffy arm though.

I'll think of something and get back to you .. but in the world of today I really can't guarantee it won't sound canned.

To build suspense though, assume I've thought it out. Completely.

Incoming character. If you lock me out of this, there will be heck to pay!

Do you hear me? Heck!

Asmo, Tegan, and Amp, you guys are the best at it when you're not really trying. So try not to guess what I'm thinking and what my concept will be. :D

*srikes Ocelot-style pose*

I'll show you all just how lame I can be!

Character Name: “Lee” aka "Launch Lady"

Job/Role: Communications Analyst/Cryptologist/Tech Expert
Age: “Somewhere past thirty.” If you want to see “past thirty” (or like living there) you won’t ask past that.

General Personality: A self-assured eccentric. She styles herself as a casually conversational, sassy and maternally condescending pillar of support. Her skill stands in direct contrast with her borderline unprofessional self-presentation.

Alright guys, IC post will be slightly delayed until I see just what sort of "lameness" Coffee is going to unleash. Cause right now it's been written for six people. Six people being inserted to a location in a slightly dangerous manner that some of you could quite possibly not survive. Which will make this the seventh potential unit member. Tegan is also something I'm having to factor in.

So COFFEE, better HURRY UP if you want into be in on this first mission.

Unless you're not going to be part of the Unit and be a different type of character?

SCREW THE RULES I HAVE GM STATUS.

THE IC IS UP.

YOUR INTRO POST SHOULD PROBABLY BE USED TO GET FROM THE DROP ZONE, HOOK UP WITH YOUR FELLOW UNIT, AND GET TO THE TOWN.

IC you have about an hour before the French team gets there & it should take about an hour to make the hike.

I have another plot post READY AND WAITING for when you guys manage to walk TWO MILES THROUGH A FORREST.

WE BETTER HURRY GUYS, THE FRENCH ARE AFTER US.

Hey, not bad! Reads like the opening of Crysis.

Oh, they grow up so fast ;~;

*remembers those early days*

Kindda funny considering I've never played Crysis or seen anything beyond the 20 second trailers meant to show off graphics.

I'll have something up tomorrow, I think I gots da inspirations.

Posted.

If you want to see something that looks a bit like his suit, just look up the tron legecy. What Tron was dressed in as a mind slave. But black.

Also, Y.C. Is the undisiplined bastard. The guy who would LOVE to see the squad fail.

I'm sure he'd love to see it.

And now he has to navigate two miles of French woodlands dressed like a Daft Punk enthusiast.

HAPPY HUNTING.

Typos galore, typos galore!

Looks like we're just waiting on Darkness.

Though if we end up waiting too long, maybe his parachute will just happen to not open.

Either way, when I post next the French Team will be arriving into the town. And considering none of you made your characters any sort of scientific/ technology experts I'll drop a little hint:

You should probably look for that doctor's office in the village medical center. In case none of you had thought of it already. With all the people getting sick with the same illness he likely had samples of some of their blood. The US government would probably like samples of the nanotechnology. It would give them an idea of what they're dealing with.

The French team won't be heading toward any specific place in town. They'll be searching for survivors. Which means a generalized sweep of the town. They'll be spread out. Take advantage of it.