Sleep Talkin' Man: Blog

C

Clover

Original poster
Don't know if anyone has posted about this yet, but prepare to roll over laughing:

http://sleeptalkinman.blogspot.com/

THIS MAN talks in his sleep & his wife records and writes it down on a blog the next day.

Example of one of his ramblings: "Don't... Don't put the noodles and the dumplings together in the boat. They'll fight! The noodles are bullies. Poor dumplings."

You just made my month. I love you.

Looove you toooo! XD HAHA!

Isn't it just the most funny thing you have ever read?! I am in love with this blog, I couldn't sleep last night cause I was so busy reading all the old posts.

I love it!

"I CAN'T CONTROL THE KITTENS! TOO MANY WHISKERS! TOO MANY WHISKERS!"

LOL

'Legs time. Everyone get your legs!'

I love this one:

"Can you hold... can you hold my starfish? It doesn't like it when I'm getting excited. Oh look, it likes you! Its legs are all cree-py cree-py."

"Don't leave the duck there. It's totally irresponsible. Put it on the swing, it'll have much more fun."

Oh man, I should start doing this....I MAD TALK IN MY SLEEP

My sister told me I had like a half hour convo with the Solid Snake poster at the head of my bed. I was talking to him and telling him he's so cool and about the cool glowing blue worms on his camo suit...I guess when she finally got me to lay down again I was still gazing longingly in his direction and whispering that he was so cool...Then I gave this heavy lovestruck sigh and fell asleep in the stereotypical sleepytime pose with my hands clasped together and on one side of my head...

LOVE IT. I laughed so hard!

Gibs talks in his sleep a lot and it always confuses the hell out of me! c__c

I've only seen women post in this thread.

This does not fare well.

Are YOU a woman, Darkness?

"Snail fiddling is not an occupation I'd be proud of. You dirty fucker."

.... Yeah.

There's audio up on the website now, for those of you who have not heard it. Mildy disappointed though. Figured he would be more enthusiastic about it.

"I'm trying not to laugh. But your face! Your face! Oh, please look away. Please?"
This one made me laugh the hardest XD

I talk a lot in my sleep and always yell at my older sister when we have to share a bed. I used to sleep walk a lot too, but that's stopped, I think.