Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Adventure stories! They can be fantasy, modern, sci-fi, all kinds! Give me some good world travel stories and I'm all over it! I also enjoy romance stories and even though I tend to play females I love playing gay men.
So we were talking about human cyborgs in the Cbox and I had a thought, what if we could plug into the wall and recharge and never have to sleep? Would you be willing to do that and give up any dreams you might have? Or would you prefer to stay awake constantly? What would happen if our "batteries" died and we didn't recharge though?

I'd be cool with that. I don't sleep well anyway and I'm plagued with nightmares. c__c This would allow me to be useful more often, too. Could work nightshifts without being grumpy and tired or stay awake to do homework without drinking so much coffee!

Yeah, I would totally like to be "Rechargeable". Sleep is such a waste of time > <

I will only accept the offer of being unable to sleep so long as being rechargeable also means that my fleshy bits will also be revitalized.

Otherwise I'd rather go full robot. Or full electronic/internet entity.

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK! THE FLESH IS WEAK! GLORY IN ETERNAL LIFE FOR THE MACHINE GOD!

Depends. Being asleep for every moment of every day for the rest of your life can be pretty crazy, if you think about it. I mean, what'll you do all night?

I absolutely love sleep. That said, I do not get enough.
However, I would be ok with "recharging."
Sometimes, there are just not enough hours in the day.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *breath* Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *breath*

What Tort said. If you didn't sleep, you'd ultimately become bored with life and probably become a hollow shell of what you were (even the beginning post cyborg). However having hands that morphed into chainsaws...