Central Mountain Time (USA) Sat/Sun/Mon: Open anytime
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Anything
This thread is mainly for me and anyone interested, but please don't post unless invited to join! Thanks!

Currently Joined:

Ashi
Tahira Quilkovesh
Juneberry
Diana
ShizukiNirokuma
Kusanagi.
--

What kind of things do you want to know? I've got so much. Gimme an idea where to start eh? Lemme know what you're interested in for all kinds of anything, I'm game to try out new things as well. If you have a list of interests or desired rps, give me all you got! I'll let you know too!

(here is a link to my current projects)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashi
To those I've given info on, please refer to this thread from now on! Thanks!

Hmm where do I even begin?

FauxTale - Sounds super cute and wholesome, something that's rare in rp's in my opinion. I get Spice & Wolf vibes, and Inu Yasha vibes sort of. At least, the episode with the Thunder Brothers, since that was Shippo's debut. I suppose the question is, what's the nature of the curse the MC is inflicted with when they kill the fox? Is there a journey at hand to get it lifted? Does the fox cast it right before she dies or is that part of her magical being? In that sense, I get Princess Mononoke vibes, too, if I'm remembering the movie correctly. Overall, I get oriental vibes, but Spice & Wolf wasn't set in that type of, er, setting.

Advocate of Avarice - I get "washed up hero" vibes here. Like someone who was so built up only to let people down, then gets a redemption arc. I have a character that I haven't fully developed who happens to be a dragon that may fit very well here. Her name is Tien (I've been saying it as Tee-Ehn, but that might be a mispronunciation). Perhaps we could look at a team-up to save both human and dragon kind?

B.Light - Didja ever happen to watch Batman Beyond? There were these characters called Splicers iirc, that were people who were altered with various types of animal DNA and they got various abilities from that. Is what it made me think of. It also kinda calls back to a somewhat obscure adult OVA that I can't remember the name of atm. So, is it like the MC doesn't know exactly what the company is up to? Discovers by accident perhaps? Or someone tells them? Are they going to try to stop the company from committing these acts against humanity? I like the political intrigue here, too.

R.E.Bound - It was a looooong time ago, but I did an rp that took place on another planet. The solar system was basically wiped out by a virus that transformed whatever it infected into awful monsters akin to zombies. Is what the idea here made me think of. There were aliens in that also. Perhaps less inclined towards it than the others above. But I can see the MC waking up on the ship to it having been ravaged with maybe one or two other survivors about. Now that I think about it, it's kinda like Dead Space.

Crown of Thorns - even less inclined, but might have a character for this, too. I get SAO meets Summer Wars vibes here, blending the online game with the evil AI. In Summer Wars, if you haven't seen it, everyone's lives are basically tied into this online thing be it a game or a social network; and an AI called Love Machine takes over it and causes a shit show. Mix that with the concept of like an online rpg or something and could be interesting.

Reactions: Slaynoir
Hmm where do I even begin?

FauxTale - Sounds super cute and wholesome, something that's rare in rp's in my opinion. I get Spice & Wolf vibes, and Inu Yasha vibes sort of. At least, the episode with the Thunder Brothers, since that was Shippo's debut. I suppose the question is, what's the nature of the curse the MC is inflicted with when they kill the fox? Is there a journey at hand to get it lifted? Does the fox cast it right before she dies or is that part of her magical being? In that sense, I get Princess Mononoke vibes, too, if I'm remembering the movie correctly. Overall, I get oriental vibes, but Spice & Wolf wasn't set in that type of, er, setting.

Advocate of Avarice - I get "washed up hero" vibes here. Like someone who was so built up only to let people down, then gets a redemption arc. I have a character that I haven't fully developed who happens to be a dragon that may fit very well here. Her name is Tien (I've been saying it as Tee-Ehn, but that might be a mispronunciation). Perhaps we could look at a team-up to save both human and dragon kind?

B.Light - Didja ever happen to watch Batman Beyond? There were these characters called Splicers iirc, that were people who were altered with various types of animal DNA and they got various abilities from that. Is what it made me think of. It also kinda calls back to a somewhat obscure adult OVA that I can't remember the name of atm. So, is it like the MC doesn't know exactly what the company is up to? Discovers by accident perhaps? Or someone tells them? Are they going to try to stop the company from committing these acts against humanity? I like the political intrigue here, too.

R.E.Bound - It was a looooong time ago, but I did an rp that took place on another planet. The solar system was basically wiped out by a virus that transformed whatever it infected into awful monsters akin to zombies. Is what the idea here made me think of. There were aliens in that also. Perhaps less inclined towards it than the others above. But I can see the MC waking up on the ship to it having been ravaged with maybe one or two other survivors about. Now that I think about it, it's kinda like Dead Space.

Crown of Thorns - even less inclined, but might have a character for this, too. I get SAO meets Summer Wars vibes here, blending the online game with the evil AI. In Summer Wars, if you haven't seen it, everyone's lives are basically tied into this online thing be it a game or a social network; and an AI called Love Machine takes over it and causes a shit show. Mix that with the concept of like an online rpg or something and could be interesting.
Part One (I'll post each response in different chunks as these are quite long by themselves xD)
--
For FauxTale, the MC is basically cursed with Immortality and the tail and eyes of a fox. Immortality might sound good, but that is far from his interest; he actually really wants to die, but when he tried to kill himself shortly afterwards for killing the mother fox spirit (due to being cursed with bad luck as well, resulting in his home town being destroyed) the mother fox cursed him to be unable to die. So no matter what happens to him, he can't perish! Anyone who also encounters him is bound to have some kind of bad luck or misfortune as well. That mother fox was pretty damn pissed! And yes, the journey for the story takes place in a alternate world to ours in a sense, were demons are quite common and are part of every day life. He has to earn the trust and respect of the Elder Spirits, but also learn to accept what he did was wrong. Not to mention take care of a very unruly child while he's at it. The little girl doesn't know he killed her mother! So he has to keep it secret for as long as possible, but the guilt starts to eat away at him as their bond becomes closer to that of a father and child sort of relationship.

As for the casting of the spell, it happens after his home town is destroyed by a massive landslide. He is 'killed' in a sense, but cannot die due to what was stated above. It's not really strictly set in a specific setting, other than a alternate 'demon realm'.

Reactions: Ashi
Part Two
--
Yes that sounds like a great idea for Advocate of Avarice! There is more to it, but if you'd like to get the full jist of it hound me for details and you shall get! He's quite the fleshed out character :3

Part Three
--
Nope, never did see that show but I've heard of it! In my story they're called 'Slivers'. The MC knows that what the company does isn't the best thing in the world but doesn't have much of a choice but to work there. There is HUGE amount of info in pertains as to how the government works in this story, so I should let you know it is kind of a complicated theme, but if you're ready to hear it lemme know, I'll do the best I can to explain it! It does have some political intrigue in here, so there is more than where that came from by ALOT.

Part Four
--
R.E.Bound is, ironically after the events of B.Light of that tells you anything story wise. I just need to know what specifics you want on it, as there is hella lot about it I've just not written but is stored up in mah brain.

Part Five
--
I never did watch SAO other than knowing the bare basics of it, but it isn't anything like that kind of world. Ever heard of .hack? If you haven't I'd strongly suggest you lookin into it, it is kind of like that in a sense but obviously modern day tech and a whole new take on how I want it to go. I've legit never even heard of Summer, so idk what the heck you're talking about lol Again, feel free to pick my brain. Lots ideas, just not written down.

Uwaa! FauxTale gets cuter by the minute! That'll honestly be the hardest to find pics for. Might defo have to resort to drawing them, only problem being that I suuuuuck. lol Makes Advocate of Avarice and B.Light all the more appealing.

Interesting that R.E.Bound is a sequel of sorts, which honestly gives the story as a whole a new, Resident Evil type vibe. Major yikes. Sounds like B.Light has a very unhappy ending. Still really like that political intrigue, though. OOF, hard decision.

Ooooh yeah! I totally forgot .hack was even a thing. I was a kid when I first saw that, as such am very fuzzy on the details. Aren't there like five .hack series now? Yeeesh. 👀Summer Wars. I liked it a lot, highly recommend. Has a very Digimon-esque art style.

Kinda feeling the adventure aspec, so perhaps either of the first two. I should probs include my idea in here, eh?

Uwaa! FauxTale gets cuter by the minute! That'll honestly be the hardest to find pics for. Might defo have to resort to drawing them, only problem being that I suuuuuck. lol Makes Advocate of Avarice and B.Light all the more appealing.

Interesting that R.E.Bound is a sequel of sorts, which honestly gives the story as a whole a new, Resident Evil type vibe. Major yikes. Sounds like B.Light has a very unhappy ending. Still really like that political intrigue, though. OOF, hard decision.

Ooooh yeah! I totally forgot .hack was even a thing. I was a kid when I first saw that, as such am very fuzzy on the details. Aren't there like five .hack series now? Yeeesh. 👀Summer Wars. I liked it a lot, highly recommend. Has a very Digimon-esque art style.

Kinda feeling the adventure aspec, so perhaps either of the first two. I should probs include my idea in here, eh?
Go for it, I'm all ears! ^^

The Lioness of the Sands

The desert's ambivalence isn't for the faint of heart. The Darwinian tussle that permeates across the bleached knolls demands respect. Yet within this arid hellscape, at the heart of it all, stands a municipality of vice. Samara Del'Fluent and her cohorts govern its borders. This metropolis offers succor to those hankering for earthly delights. Meanwhile, the lights remain off beyond that sanctuary due to political strife and social collapse.

Nirvana, this cesspool of depravity, stands in defiance. Its light perforates the twilight and remains a testament that possibly the providence can lick and mend its wounds. Many seek asylum with the yearning to relive the old world. Yet few can apprehend that those who oversee it possess loftier initiatives...

The spider.

To the north lies a primordial jungle—an alien and often overlooked region teeming with the call to adventure. Valerna Jorgenskull, the spider queen, rules this labyrinth of towering trees. Her webbing is ubiquitous as she helms the nation toward new alps. Unlike most monarchs, the giantess regards herself as a servant. She willing endures the yoke of her children with the aspirations of providing a better tomorrow. Will you succumb to that allure and experience an alien yet familiar universe? Or forego and abide within mediocrity?

The gypsy

The anguish of yesteryear has left a lasting scar across the desert. The people sough with forlornness as their weary eyes gawk athwart the horizons. It is a dark time, one where death prowls across every corner. And while many might brandish their blades to thwart back the horrors. Surayyah has chosen a different path. This bohemian, head of her jovial caravan has long since pledged themselves to a virtuous crusade. That they'd mend the land, not through muscles; but through the most powerful of bewitcheries, that being a smile. And so they traverse the sea of dunes, vaulting from hamlet to city with the single goal. That of disseminating kernels of mirth to bring life back into this decaying providence.

Samara Del'Fluent | Whitesand Empire (The Lioness of the Sands Character Sheet.)

Valerna Jorgenskull | Whitesand Empire (The Spider character sheet.)

Surayyah | Whitesand Empire (The Gypsy)

Reposted my end. Go ahead and lay forth your ideas and your oc.

I'll post some info on my characters as well!
--

(Iron Dragon)

a. Age: 30

b. Name: Ralph Lynch

c. Alias/Handle: Ral

d. Gender: Male

e. Religion: Not religious

f. Birthplace:

g. Date of Birth:

h. Deathplace (if at all):

i. Date of Death (if at all):

j. Gender Orientation: Heterosexual

k. Power Element Affinity: Juunaa (Deception)

---

Biological Information

---

a. Ht: 6'02

b. Lb: 160

c. Mother (if at all):

d. Father (if at all):

e. Siblings: One sister, her name is Aerial Lynch. Unknown whereabouts nor status.

f. Children: Miele (Meal-ah) Thought to be his dead/unborn child with his wife, shortly born after the wife's death.

g. Marriage: Yes but widowed. Wife was called 'Serena Sierra'

h. Friends (if at all):

i. Enemies: Tellaa'juujaa (Tell-ah-shew-jah) The 'Goliath Wyrm King' of the NightScreamers

j. Related to Who: Miele Lynch

---

Physical Traits

---

a. Eyes: Grey tinged with copper/brown (right) and red eye with black pupil (left, later on in story)

b. Skin: Tanned

c. Body Type: Muscular but not bulky

d. Scars: Left eye, vertically placed and about 3 inches long

e. Other: Missing left eye (original) by being impaled by a tail spike. Later is replaced with a new eye that he covers with an eyepatch to keep from sight. Is the one physical trait that doesn't seem able to return to being 'human' nor can be regarded as 'human' in origin. His new eye is regenerated by the NightScreamer's powerful healing abilities. Should similar results occur in loss of limbs is unclear as to how unpredictable and powerful the abilities of NightScreamers are.

f. Unusual Notes of Interest: Ralph did not die from being impaled but did suffer severe scarring to the left half of his face, in his left eye area. Ralph also doesn't appear to have any lingering injuries after his face heals. Though he does become a NightScreamer he does not lose his sanity or self-awareness, nor is he permanently transformed into one like a typically infected individual. He can shift between forms but isn't very good at the transition instead ending up horribly confused in physical appearance when he tries. The only few times he does shift into a full NightScreamer is rare and only occurs in situations that he loses his temper, extreme stress, or strong emotional outlet. Ralph is a very introverted person, so this rarely happens. Though he isn't very good at keeping himself out of trouble. It usually finds him.

---

Mental Traits

---

a. Month and Year Traits:

b. Persona (Major): Ralph isn't the most easy-going person out there, but he is quite tolerant and yet never submissive in any given situation. Though he's had his fair share of unwelcomed events and situations he himself never expected to be involved in, he's quite warm towards those he grows to care for. Despite his rough demeanor Ralph is quite the soft touch at heart and sometimes even slightly gullible.

c. Persona (Minor): Given that he has many traits of frustration his main ideal emotions are just a mask of what he really is. Though considered smaller and less inclined to show, his minor persona is a small child in a large bright room. He has a hard time understanding why these events are happening to him and why he must deal with those he deems unsavory. Though due to this, he has grown over the years but has also become much 'rougher' and sometimes has a noticeable temper.

d. Trauma: His wife and unborn child (the child isn't dead actually) were killed by some unknown persons that had something out for Ralph. Ralph suffered severe depression, drinking and anger issues due to this. Though over time (as this occurred when he was 25) he learned to suppress his haunted thoughts of being unable to take care of his family. This mainly afflicts him in the story throughout it. This becomes a targeted weakness when his sanity is at stake.

e. Nature: He's quite a caring and considerate fellow that would give the shirt off his back for just about anyone for any reason. His hidden feelings of sorrow typically overwhelm this though as he tries to remain this way as he develops throughout the story.

f. Nurtured: As he grew up, his naivety was generally his Achilles heel. After the deaths of his wife and child however, he became grim and cold to everyone around him, adopting a more serious tone for his work and mindset.

g. Interests: He hasn't really had much time to contemplate things he enjoys during the years of his hunt for the killer of his family, but those he did have typically involved caring for animals and being with his wife. He also has the odd knack for being able to calm wild animals that others considered rabid or dangerous.

h. Dislikes: Plenty of things but the most being his frustration of not understanding why things are occurring to him and the part he feels he must play in order to figure out why. That and things that are too cute looking in his opinion.

i. Fears:

---

Power Abilities

---

a. Power Strongest Against: Ra'Vexi (Spirit), Wataraa (Water)

b. Power Weakest Against: Juunaa (Deception), Ro'tulaa (Death)

c. Learned Powers: n/a

d. Inherited Powers: NightScreamer elemental powers (Ro'tulaa)

e. Resistant Against: Kreturra (Life)

---

Role in Story

---

a. Appears in what Story: The Iron Dragon

b. Main or Minor Character: Main Protagonist

c. Relationship to other Main or Minor Characters: n/a

d. Important Situations Involving Character and/or Others: Ralph experiences his first shift on the night that he is locked in a decrepit barn that resides on Miele's small but sustained ranch for injured creatures. NightScreamers generally are permanently shifted from human form, only the oldest of their kind generally able to return to a humanoid form. Ralph is odd in this fact seeing as he can shift between either, but still does feel weird from confusion and discomfort when shifting forms. Though not painful, the shifting of forms isn't exactly of any kind of pleasantry from doing as such.

Initially the barn was for the more vicious and uncontrollable kinds such as wild animals, it also handily serves as an area for Ralph's unexpected stay during the time his wounds heal. Ralph is taken care for inside the barn by Miele when unconscious. However, he is locked inside when she believes he'll turn rabid once a NightScreamer. She can't bring herself to kill him, but she cannot allow him to roam free due to the high chance of killing innocents or infecting others. She figures a mercy killing is the best option, before he turns.

Ralph currently has no clue of what is a NightScreamer, as he's only vaguely aware of his own disposition as well. To him, this is all a huge headache and slows him down in his search for the killer of his family. NightScreamers are considered a somewhat fairy tale to scare young children into behaving and as a warning to those who trespass where they're not welcome in the BlackSands, the territory of the Wyrm King. It's merely considered a local legend and isn't well known to those outside of the closely-knit community.

When Ralph begins to have a strange impulse to pace around, he doesn't really consider the fact he is in fact, becoming restless as his infection is reaching its peak, where the body can no longer resist the shift. Typically for those infected by a NightScreamer, they suffer in agonizing pain as their body fights against the unwelcome change but eventually reach a point where they can no longer resist and turn rabid from pain. Ralph is in an odd situation where his physical self doesn't resist (though mentally he's freaking out, sure) but seems rather more or less able to withstand the transformation, despite the other worldly like circumstance he encounters.

What does power strongest imply?

Is that what the OC can manipulate? And if so, what can they do?

So basically it means a combo of magic and science. Here's an interp. of what I describe as power from my main series.
--
There is what's called an elemental 'circle' that displays the strengths and weaknesses of each 'power' element in the story of Legacy of Zellennaa/DRS. There are six power elements that stem from when Zarrexx originally brought power to the planets of Eon-Matrix from the UnBeings of the universe and the void. These do NOT include the Incarnates of Power though they are related in a indirect way. Those are a separate entity in themselves, not 'elemental in origin' born.
--
Strong Vs. and Weak Vs.

-Junnaa (Deception) is strong against:
-Ra'Vexi (Spirit)
-Junnaa (Deception) is weak against:
-Phyer (Fire)
-Junnaa (Deception) is resistant against:
-Kreturra (Life), Junnaa (Deception), Ro'tulaa (Death), Wataraa (Water), Ra'Vexi (Spirit)
-
-Ra'Vexi (Spirit) is strong against:
-Kreturra (Life)
-Ra'Vexi (Spirit) is weak against:
-Juunaa (Deception)
-Ra'Vexi (Spirit) is resistant against:
-Ra'Vexi (Spirit), Phyer (Fire) , Wataraa (Water), Ro'tulaa (Death), Kreturra (Life)
-
-Kreturra (Life) is strong against:
-Ro'tulaa (Death)
-Kreturra (Life) is weak against:
-Ra'Vexi (Spirit)
-Kreturra (Life) is resistant against:
-Ro'tulaa (Death), Phyer (Fire), Wataraa (Water), Kreturra (Life), Junnaa (Deception)
-
-Ro'tulaa (Death) is strong against:
-Wataraa (Water)
-Ro'tulaa (Death) is weak against:
-Kreturra (Life)
-Ro'tulaa (Death) is resistant against:
-Ro'tulaa (Death), Wataraa (Water), Phyer (Fire), Ra'Vexi (Spirit), Junnaa (Deception)
-
-Wataraa (Water) is strong against:
-Phyer (Fire)
-Wataraa (Water) is weak against:
-Ro'tulaa (Death)
-Wataraa (Water) is resistant against
-Wataraa (Water), Phyer (Fire), Ra'Vexi (Spirit), Junnaa (Deception), Kreturra (Life)
-
-Phyer (Fire) is strong against:
-Juunaa (Deception)
-Phyer (Fire) is weak against:
-Wataraa (Water)
-Phyer (Fire) is resistant against:
-Phyer (Fire), Junnaa (Deception), Ro'tulaa (Death), Ra'Vexi (Spirit), Kreturra (Life)
---

Pronunciations of each power element

1. Juunaa (Juu-nah)

1. Ra'Vexi (Rah-vex-E)

1. Kreturra (Cray-tur-ah)

1. Ro'tulaa (Row-Two-lah)

1. Wataraa (Wah-tar-ah)

1. Phyer (Fy-er)

---

Each power element is like earth, wind, water, fire, light, and dark in our planet's terms.

Juunaa is Wind

Ra'Vexi is Light

Kreturra is Earth

Wataraa is Water

Phyer is Fire

Ro'tulaa is Dark

The Laws of Power
Power in itself is a force of both the supernatural and natural, science and magic. 'It' neither has a directive nor is willing to be bent to one's will. It is in a sense, Ra'al's very essence that is brought by Zarrexx from the dimensions outside of Eon-Matrix's own known ones. While Ra'al itself is not in charge of nor in control of those that wield Power, it is up to the one whom is dabbling or well versed in the art of Power that determines their worth of it. Power isn't like a being that knows it dwells in one 'body' or 'soul' or has any sort of emotional value. 'Power' itself is actually a very weak term for it's truth, but no other truth but the word 'Power' can describe it in any known way. While Power is a great boon, it is also a great threat to those who use it for selfish or corrupt methods. While there is no actual moral compass of Power's use, Power 'itself' does have a sense of 'many awareness like tendencies'. It is the will of all living things and those that have moved on from the living and even those somewhere in the middle or even outside of it altogether.
Power has several elemental like attributes that have come to play important roles in determining one's nature, course, and personal abilities. While they reflect elements of the basic kinds known to us humans, it is not at the same time, the same kind of elemental circle or cycle known to humanity itself. Power in a way is something both unheeded, unseen and unheard and only those whom are truly tuned to the cosmic powers of the various dimensions unknown, can truly recognize the infinite truth of Power's neither great nor selfish acts of the spiritual and physical plains. Reaching this truth is not only something that will drive the one whom has obtained this ability to madness, but also to greatness that extend into the darkest parts of time and space to gain unfathomable forbidden knowledge.
--
Laws of Power and Star Daemons
Such examples of those that have or had had reached such attainment would be Qlairisist, Disla, Anthony Jagger, Azayzeelaa, and in a ironic twist, Faolon Jagger as well in Leon Jagger's own story in the second installment of the story (after the Legacy of Zellennaa's events basically said).
It'll pretty much really messes anyone up that delves deeply enough into it. While Power has no master there are plenty who claim that title or sadly are brought to their knees in sorrow in desperate and futile attempt to find truth, only to ending up to having severe fits of insanity, paranoia, and illusion and ultimately in the end, the world burning around them in turn by their hands. Even the most innocent and pure can fall victim to the whispers of Power and misdirected promises by it. There is always the risk of this possibility for any user of Power, knowingly or not. Power only seeks to spread itself like a miasma and though not evil in intention it is very much like a a uncontrollable weed or a tree's roots that grow to seek nutrients to grow further and stronger to better itself.
It simply does and acts only on its basic needs...however, the stronger the Power becomes, the greater chances of it gaining a sense of poisoned sense of 'self' and/or 'desires' and deviating from the typical kind of Power, becoming more of what is known as a 'Star Daemon' instead. Power that attains this kind of stage of being is the most dangerous as it can now not only seek more like itself to grow smarter and stronger but also to begin to corrupt mortals that dare use 'it' and have them act as puppets as the intelligence of that Power grows out of control. This kind of Power is considered a Star Daemon and are of the most dangerous and uncontrollable kind of creature known to anyone on Eon-Matrix or the world of Thera.
There are two ways a Star Daemon can be created.
One, being where a soul becomes detached (for a very, very long time) from its living vessel and 'rots' and two, Power becoming sentient enough to have its own desires, goals, and thoughts outside of Power as a whole. Universal disasters have resulted in these beings coming to fruition and their reach and depravity knows no bounds to all things when it occurs. Each time a Star Daemon has been born so far, it had been out of the act of purity and selflessness of oneself. This purity in turn fed the darkness they harbored within them, eventually consuming their soul and creating a tormented being that a Star Daemon would control out of the goodness of the being's heart. Star Daemon's are the very things that gives a sense of unease and hysteria known to humanity, the darkness that all beings carry within them in some way.
--
Laws of Power and Spiritual/Physical Relationships
Power is also called 'power' as the term refers to a broad sense of great feats or acts of curious deeds and abilities. Power itself is what can be called something of a 'UnBeing' that has no physical nor spiritual body to call its own. Power is often mistaken for being a thing of spiritual strength and prowess and hence deemed to have a form of some sort when displaying its use of Power to those it deems worthy. While not entirely false, Power has no interest in the affairs of anyone or thing but its own well being. While Power is a very general term, the type of Power in question is what is most important in terms of spiritual and elemental understanding. Power is the invisible and often times unheard and more than often forgotten beings of the past, present, and future. It doesn't have its own soul, but in fact, a infinite amount of them all coalescing as one entity at that time when called upon or tread upon in its own personal sanctuary (also known as a 'Ra'alem' to some).
Though fickle and often times even violent or deceitful, typical Power has no compass of right or wrong. It does as it wishes without any regards to the actions or results in its wake. While many believe that Power can be a great assist to any situation, it merely allows itself to be used, never by force. Even when the mortals believe it to be their slave, it merely allows them to use it. Power cannot be made to obey nor controlled. It allows it or it does not. It does seem to have a very rye or even ironic sense of humor for some odd reason and seems to enjoy frustrating those who study Power in a effort to better humanity as well as their own being. Power simply has no concept of this obviously, but is somewhat aware even then, that it could be speculated that it does know what it is doing, but more for amusement, not for malicious interest odd as it may seem at times.

My idea's kind of still a wip.

I haven't even decided really whether it's more of a scifi deal or fantasy, though with the heavy influence of SPN, I'd lean towards the latter.

So you have these other-dimensional beings that are basically imperceptible to humans in our own world, Earth as we know it, in what you would call their true forms. If raw energy or light had a humanoid shape, that's about what they'd look like. Think of the Shadow person phenomenon but with light instead of shadows. At best, they might be perceived on the edge of someone's vision, but only a brief glimpse since their very nature doesn't sit well in our realm. When they appear to people, they often look like little balls of light (like a wisp) or will inhabit a human vessel (basically possession). This is still debatable, as it might be more or less an ability to shape-shift than having to inhabit a meat suit? They can be heard as incomprehensible whispers, like when you think you hear distant voices at night in the dead silence but you can't make out the words and you kind of wonder if it's your brain playing tricks on you.

My only real thought about the OC's was that they were the two prime successes at what these beings were trying to do. Perhaps too successful, since they ended up having to work to contain one. I thought along the lines of ESP-related abilities but it's certainly not limited to that. It was my thinking that their goal was to see how their very being and nature translates into people, since they most likely have to take a vessel in order to properly exist in our world. Have to see how well their magic transfers and whatnot, so they can successfully take over before their own dimension collapses.

The OC I had in mind for this is Caelum Shay, Cael or Cal for short. I'm working on sourcing an image for her before I resort to DIYing.

My idea's kind of still a wip.

I haven't even decided really whether it's more of a scifi deal or fantasy, though with the heavy influence of SPN, I'd lean towards the latter.

So you have these other-dimensional beings that are basically imperceptible to humans in our own world, Earth as we know it, in what you would call their true forms. If raw energy or light had a humanoid shape, that's about what they'd look like. Think of the Shadow person phenomenon but with light instead of shadows. At best, they might be perceived on the edge of someone's vision, but only a brief glimpse since their very nature doesn't sit well in our realm. When they appear to people, they often look like little balls of light (like a wisp) or will inhabit a human vessel (basically possession). This is still debatable, as it might be more or less an ability to shape-shift than having to inhabit a meat suit? They can be heard as incomprehensible whispers, like when you think you hear distant voices at night in the dead silence but you can't make out the words and you kind of wonder if it's your brain playing tricks on you.

My only real thought about the OC's was that they were the two prime successes at what these beings were trying to do. Perhaps too successful, since they ended up having to work to contain one. I thought along the lines of ESP-related abilities but it's certainly not limited to that. It was my thinking that their goal was to see how their very being and nature translates into people, since they most likely have to take a vessel in order to properly exist in our world. Have to see how well their magic transfers and whatnot, so they can successfully take over before their own dimension collapses.

The OC I had in mind for this is Caelum Shay, Cael or Cal for short. I'm working on sourcing an image for her before I resort to DIYing.
Alright so that sounds fairly solid in a general 'base bones' approach. So what I'm understanding is this: these entities are sort of incorporeal correct? They have 'forms' but nothing that is solid essentially, and need a body to inhabit in order to do anything that involves having tangible contact with others/use their powers? I'm most curious about two things with your idea~

1. What do you mean by over whelming success? How is it so? Is there a backstory to that? I'd like to know just how your character has any sort of role in regards to what you're thinking!

2. Their dimension is collapsing? What happened to bring this about? Some sort of negative/technology/science influenced or is it more magical?

Alright so that sounds fairly solid in a general 'base bones' approach. So what I'm understanding is this: these entities are sort of incorporeal correct? They have 'forms' but nothing that is solid essentially, and need a body to inhabit in order to do anything that involves having tangible contact with others/use their powers? I'm most curious about two things with your idea~

1. What do you mean by over whelming success? How is it so? Is there a backstory to that? I'd like to know just how your character has any sort of role in regards to what you're thinking!

2. Their dimension is collapsing? What happened to bring this about? Some sort of negative/technology/science influenced or is it more magical?

Ah, yes! Fantastic way to put it. Incorporeal.

I imagine that the OC's were imbued with the magic of these beings, giving them abilities that will help them fend off these beings and close the door on their dimension. My line of thinking was that their extensive experimenting with magic began to unravel the fabric of their dimension, possibly even their reality, and they need to find a new place to call home before time runs out. They opened a door to our world, but found that their existence doesn't sit well here since magic is limited or nonexistent. They had to find a way to interact with this world, so lured people into their own over time to try to perfect their methods so to speak. Found that they can inhabit people, which I imagine kills the hosts most times. The OC's managed to break free of their other dimensional prison and get back home. Now, they have to defend it.

Ah, yes! Fantastic way to put it. Incorporeal.

I imagine that the OC's were imbued with the magic of these beings, giving them abilities that will help them fend off these beings and close the door on their dimension. My line of thinking was that their extensive experimenting with magic began to unravel the fabric of their dimension, possibly even their reality, and they need to find a new place to call home before time runs out. They opened a door to our world, but found that their existence doesn't sit well here since magic is limited or nonexistent. They had to find a way to interact with this world, so lured people into their own over time to try to perfect their methods so to speak. Found that they can inhabit people, which I imagine kills the hosts most times. The OC's managed to break free of their other dimensional prison and get back home. Now, they have to defend it.
Alright makes sense, they're trying to find a way out of a tough situation; but doesn't that cause issues for other beings if they just got possessed and people start going poof? The intention sounds like a fair idea, but the outcome sounds almost like they're acting as parasites? So by experimenting, I'm also curious about their home world(s). If these beings are incorporeal just how did they interact with their world exactly? Did their world have some kind of ability or something to interact without a body? I don't suppose you had like, a species sheet for them or something. I'm quite interested in how their ruling class works, or is that sort of a plot hole?

Also, another gnawing question! Just how in the world do these creatures know a) possess people and yet kill them on occasion b) in their energy forms, how do they exactly keep from dying if they -supposedly- don't need to eat or such things? And I guess this is kinda random but, how do they multiple? I'm sure there has to be some way they can create more of themselves? Energy generally needs something to feed on to keep it 'alive' in a sense, so how does that work? I imagine some kind of planet or astral body with extreme electrical currents or something to allow such a large amount of thee beings to freely flourish and keep a society together. It appears they have some kind of technology but how does that work? do they use other beings bodies to do so?

And with the failing dimension. Is it like, collapsing into a dark hole of some sort or just getting wrecked? Usually a dimension exists in a sense of space, so what is that space doing to fall in itself? I'm quite found of spatial worlds, so the fact you consider this place to be 'failing' is quite a tantalizing concept.

So basically it means a combo of magic and science. Here's an interp. of what I describe as power from my main series.
--
There is what's called an elemental 'circle' that displays the strengths and weaknesses of each 'power' element in the story of Legacy of Zellennaa/DRS. There are six power elements that stem from when Zarrexx originally brought power to the planets of Eon-Matrix from the UnBeings of the universe and the void. These do NOT include the Incarnates of Power though they are related in a indirect way. Those are a separate entity in themselves, not 'elemental in origin' born.

I'm good. I keep things simple and effective.

Magic is a force interacting with natural forces.

It allows the user to bend nature but not break them. So things like shadow magic wouldn't work because of what shadow is (At least how 99% apply it.)

The explanation you provided killed my interest given it shattered any immersion I could have as the premise to me a plagued by a plethron of holes. I am sure many would love it, I, however, am not one. And I won't dare ask you to bend your oc and work for me. Happy hunting. And may your future plots prove bountiful.

Alright makes sense, they're trying to find a way out of a tough situation; but doesn't that cause issues for other beings if they just got possessed and people start going poof? The intention sounds like a fair idea, but the outcome sounds almost like they're acting as parasites? So by experimenting, I'm also curious about their home world(s). If these beings are incorporeal just how did they interact with their world exactly? Did their world have some kind of ability or something to interact without a body? I don't suppose you had like, a species sheet for them or something. I'm quite interested in how their ruling class works, or is that sort of a plot hole?

Also, another gnawing question! Just how in the world do these creatures know a) possess people and yet kill them on occasion b) in their energy forms, how do they exactly keep from dying if they -supposedly- don't need to eat or such things? And I guess this is kinda random but, how do they multiple? I'm sure there has to be some way they can create more of themselves? Energy generally needs something to feed on to keep it 'alive' in a sense, so how does that work? I imagine some kind of planet or astral body with extreme electrical currents or something to allow such a large amount of thee beings to freely flourish and keep a society together. It appears they have some kind of technology but how does that work? do they use other beings bodies to do so?

And with the failing dimension. Is it like, collapsing into a dark hole of some sort or just getting wrecked? Usually a dimension exists in a sense of space, so what is that space doing to fall in itself? I'm quite found of spatial worlds, so the fact you consider this place to be 'failing' is quite a tantalizing concept.

All very fair questions and things I hadn't considered in trying to patch this together.

Yes, it causes a lot of issues. The OC's experience in this other dimension was already years prior to the current point the story starts at. Like happens every day, people have simply gone missing and never turned up without so much as a clue as to where they went or what happened to them. The authorities simply investigate as they can until the cases go cold, as with any case of a disappearance. And like the OC's, anyone who has managed to get back was basically labeled as having mental issues, like how society might think of someone who claims to have been abducted by aliens. "Clearly, you've had a psychotic break or you're on drugs. Here, have some therapy."

They aren't incorporeal in their own dimension as they are in ours. They interact with their world and each other much the same as we do ours. It's all washed out, almost colorless, if you could see it. As a human in their dimension, these being can be seen as the aforementioned humanoid shape. They have mass that I imagine feels semi-solid to humans, like "thick water" or something. Being light/energy, they probably feel like hot static to human flesh, though. I don't have a species sheet. I probably should have made one. As for their ruling class, I guess you could call that a plot hole. I feel like they have a hierarchy, though I'm not sure how it's determined; and they probably have like a council type deal as a ruling body where they discuss matters and put them to a vote.

In a way, you could say they are parasites. Strangely, the don't require food, water, sleep, etc. when inhabiting a vessel. I imagine the sheer life force flowing through all things sustains them, cause it's energy. I guess you could say they're a sentient embodiment of that energy, so even in their own dimension everything is simply sustained by the constant exchange of it. Things do die. I imagine their capacity to cycle that magic-infused life force wanes over time, then they just dissipate and are absorbed back into that flow. The best comparison I have is life stream from FFVII. Or you might think of it like mana and chi combined. A very "we are all connected" type deal.

Like things that die in this other dimension, the people who become vessels are absorbed. The parasite takes over and becomes the host being, so to speak. As things live for a long time there, when things do die, another thing kinda just is born of the matter that makes everything in order to keep balance. I don't think there's any real type of reproduction. The need for something for energy to feed on could very well be a root cause of their world falling apart. Mayhaps that figurative stream of life is drying up, as things are dying nothing new replaces them. As for technology, I do think they have some, but I'm not sure how they came about it. Perhaps they stole it from other worlds?

On another note, do you have any particular types of dragons in mind for Advocate of Avarice or is it rather anything goes in terms of depiction? Tien is what I think is called a lung dragon? Don't quote me on that, tho. Is the world like high fantasy, ye old, or modern?

Operating on next to no sleep so sorry if I don't make sense lmao

The Iron Dragon looked mint, mostly because the neo-western film Ravenous is one of my favorites w/ the vampires n stuff, BUT, that revenge aspect seeping into a more prominent threat that affects a lot of folks. Hence, the MC feels more selfless than selfish, I guess? Idk, it's hard to explain, but in any case, yeah, I don't know how many narrative stakes you wanted in that story beyond the revenge bit, like, -- a town under siege or something?

I see that Ashi is interested in Advocate of Avarice, so I'll rescind knowing more about that if they wanted to work on that w/ you, but "R.E.Bound" reminds me of a slasher film type thing in space, which is sick! ! Survival aspects like that in RPs are hard to come by honestly, but in that regard, I guess I'd wanna know what your inspirations are for that story in particular?

Sorry for taking so long to respond and stuff, and if the questions are a bit stupid, it's been a hectic past couple of days for me! c: