Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I'm on whenever even while I'm at work, though depending on what work is like I can take forever to respond. Expect most responses to happen within the time of 4 pm and about 11 pm weekdays.
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, magical, romance, Yaoi (depending on the situation), Action, mystery.
I've got a plot in mind that's based upon a dream I had. It'd be cool to find someone who can either help expand on the plot, or share some pretty cool ideas! Pm me if interested, plot and info below!

The dragons of ancient time were the creators of an elite group of warriors known as the Slayers. The Slayers were the ones who took on many different evils throughout the world and over many years. Though as time dragged on and modern technology became more advanced the Slayers vanished into thin air. Now only a small select group remain, tucked away fighting their battles. The small group of slayers reside in a building hidden away called the dragon library. Books from all over and throughout time have been gathered as well as some very ancient artefacts.

The library's magic has been slowly falling apart, and the Slayers must find a way to fix it. However there is only one way to fix the problem of the library's dwindling magic, a single female with unknown relations to the slayers holds the way to fix the library. A single egg hidden within the library, that only this female knows about for some strange mystical reason. An egg holding a dragon and the way to bring the magic back to the dragon library. Dark forces will try to stop the Slayers from getting the young female to the library, and other natural forces will try to disrupt their work.

I may have a plot that can work in your plot.