1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Slap Dat Ass

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Izurich, Sep 10, 2015.

?

Do you think every roleplay info content checks need to have surprise captions?

1. Yes! :D

50.0%
  2. No! >:(

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Potato!

50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Does anyone notice this?

[​IMG]

When you are Creating a thread in the Libertine/Liberteen section, mouse over the BDSM check box in the Mature Roleplay info section. A surprise caption will show up as long as you keep the cursor there. :D

Slap dat ass!

[​IMG]

Now, I'm wondering, why only BDSM? I propose that other check boxes each have their own surprise caption! Like... when you mouse over "Jail Bait", the caption will show "She said she was 18!"

• Like Like x 1
  2. I fully endorse this idea and also volunteer to come up with the captions. @Diana pls

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  3. Good Diana says those are supposed to be a genuine description of the tag, and that was just me testing to see if I could do a mouseover and then forgot all about it.

Bad Diana thinks it would be hilariously good fun. >:[

• Love Love x 3
  4. Fixed!

Pretty pwease~ (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

5. You should let bad Diana take over once in a while. It's good for your mental health, relieves stress and whatnot. :D

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 2
  6. I support this idea.
    Even though I don't partake in that section it would be funny to hear people come to General Chat about them. :3

7. The votes are clear! All member are in favor of Yes! Potato is counted as a Yes, obviously :P

Make it happen after the big update! :devilfire:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.