Slap Dat Ass

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Izurich, Sep 10, 2015.

Do you think every roleplay info content checks need to have surprise captions?

1. Yes! :D

2. No! >:(

0 vote(s)
  3. Potato!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Does anyone notice this?

When you are Creating a thread in the Libertine/Liberteen section, mouse over the BDSM check box in the Mature Roleplay info section. A surprise caption will show up as long as you keep the cursor there. :D

Slap dat ass!

Now, I'm wondering, why only BDSM? I propose that other check boxes each have their own surprise caption! Like... when you mouse over "Jail Bait", the caption will show "She said she was 18!"
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I fully endorse this idea and also volunteer to come up with the captions. @Diana pls
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  3. Good Diana says those are supposed to be a genuine description of the tag, and that was just me testing to see if I could do a mouseover and then forgot all about it.

Bad Diana thinks it would be hilariously good fun. >:[
    • Love Love x 3
  4. Fixed!

Pretty pwease~ (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
  5. You should let bad Diana take over once in a while. It's good for your mental health, relieves stress and whatnot. :D
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 2
  6. I support this idea.
    Even though I don't partake in that section it would be funny to hear people come to General Chat about them. :3
  7. The votes are clear! All member are in favor of Yes! Potato is counted as a Yes, obviously :P

Make it happen after the big update! :devilfire:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.